You're Beautiful

Chapter 13:

(Song for this chapter: Beautiful by Christina Aguilera)

-Kiara-

"I am not calling you Honey or Sweethart or Baby." I start. "No Daddy or Papa or Lover. Definitely not that one. I'm not calling you ZacyPoo or any of that couple shit. Nope. If you want a nickname it can't be gross or weird or anything awkward and disgusting." I say, laying down the rules to his nickname.

"Look Princess, there's no need to get bossy or demanding." Zac says.

"And don't call me Princess!" I shout furiously, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Sorry Babe, but that's what it says in my phone and it fits you and your charm perfectly." He smirks.

"So what? I'm the Prince Charming to your SnowWhite?" I say, raising my eyebrows at him.

"No way in hell am I Snow White. What's the point of having a dick if I'm going to be a princess?"

"Oh you mean that baby penus that's supposed to be your male parts?" I say. "And plus, you started of saying I was the princess but I can't be if I'm the one with all he charm." I debate.

"Honey, I have more charm than you ever will." He says, looking at me instead of the road. We pull up to a local pizza diner and walk inside.

"Prove it." I whisper in his ear as we walk up to the front. "Hi, table for two please." I say to the waitress.

"Actually a booth." He corrects.

"Of course." She says, winking at Zac. "Right this way." She leads us more towards the back of the building to a booth with dim lighting.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I ask him.

"Just relax Babe. Enjoy the evening." Zac says. He takes my phone and changes his contact name to "Prince Charming the Sex King" Then he changes Blondie's to "Baby Nuts."

"Wow. That's a bit harsh. And not true. He actually has a huge di-" I say, letting go of a tiny laugh but Zac cuts me off.

"You've seen it?" Zac yells.

"Mhm." I hum. "We didn't have sex or anything like that but I woke up one morning and he was changing but he didn't know I was awake. Like I said though, the boy has a big penis."

Zac rolls his eyes and I laugh harder.

"Why are we even here?" I ask, demanding for an answer.

"Well we're supposed to be at a formal get together my parents are throwing for your family's arrival or whatever so we could welcome you to Australia but I thought you would like this food better." He shrugs. And he was right. I would much rather prefer pizza over some tiny fancy meals all for a welcoming.

"Do we still have to go to the Banquet?" I ask him.

"Yeah, after all it is for you, and your family." He says, "Unless you much rather do something else." He leans in and slowly kisses me on the cheek, making his way down to me jaw line then neck. When the waitress arrives with our menu, he pulls away.

"Can I start you guys off with some drinks?" She asks. Her name tag read "Lilah."

"Your name's pretty." I say quietly and randomly.

"Thanks. It's short for Delilah." She blushes. Delilah has long, light brown hair, slightly lighter than Zac's. Her face the shape of Tom Cruise, she even has his eyes. She's pretty short, maybe around 5'2" but wears really tall high heals. This is kind of scary of me, to just be describing this girl. Ehh, I guess it's just a girl thing. Where you notice everything about all the other girls. All of there perfection and you start to make bad judgements about yourself. But Delilah was really pretty. I'll give her that.