A Weekend In May

Chapter 24:

(Song for this chapter: English Love Affair by 5 Seconds of Summer)

-Luke-

"Hello?" I heard Jasmyn say over the phone. She sounds exactly like she did when I first met her. I can still picture her even though I haven't seen her in what feels like forever.

"H-hey." I stutter.

"Who's Jasmyn?" I could hear Kiara ask.

"Shh. I'll explain later." Drew says.

"Hey. What's up?" Jasmyn responds. She's being so calm and I'm sweating like crazy. I'm the reason Calum and her broke up. I ruined their happy relationship. It's all my fault.

"We're all at Drew's house right now. I was wondering if you wanted to come over?" I say. My breathing starts to become more normal now but my hands are still shaking.

"I don't think that's a good idea." She says. I can picture Jasmyn twisting her long black hair at the bottom.

"Please."

"All of you are there?" She says after a short moment of us waiting in silence, probably due to her thinking.

"Well no. It's me, Drew, Ashton, and the New Girl. Her name's Kiara."

"Umm. Yeah I'll be there. Give me 5 minutes."

"Ok. Bye." I say, ending the call and hanging up.

"Who's Jasmyn?" Kiara repeats, curious.

"She's a cheerleader that used to date Calum until Luke broke them up." Ashton says, stuffing his face with another slice of pizza.

"You broke them up?"

"No." I defend. "She was just a friend but Cal thought there was more going on when there wasn't. By the time we finally convinced him of that, it had been a while since they broke up and she didn't want to get back together after wards."

"So...what? You all just stopped talking to her?" Kiara asks. We all nod and continue with the game.

"Ashton. Truth or Dare." I say.

"Truth."

"You're such a baby."

"That's not a question." He defends.

"Whatever. Do you think Jasmyn's hot?" Once the words leave my mouth Drew shoots a nasty look at him.

"Yeah Ashton. Do you?" She asks.

"Uhhhh...no one is in comparison to my girl." He says, moving closer to drew and wrapping his arm around her.

"Good answer. But not good enough." She says crossing her arms. It's funny because she's just joking. She knows that Ashton loves her and wouldn't hurt her like that. She lets the guy go out drunk and flirt with other girls for crying out loud. I think she's okay with him having his own opinion.

"Yes." Ashton says, mouthing the words to me to answer my question. Then he nods his head vigorously.

"Kiara. Truth or Dare." Ashton says.