He's Kinda Hot Though

Chapter 52:

-Kiara-

"1 month." Luke says to me over the phone and I'm a bit confused.

"What about it?" I question.

"That's how long Joanna has to stick around. Another month and then she's gone." He clarifies.

"Oh."

"I'm sorry."

"For what? It's not your fault."

"I was supposed to tell everyone we're dating but my manager didn't let me. And she was only supposed to be here for a week. Now it's a month and I'm just sorry."

"Don't be."

"I love you Kiara. And I'll come to see you as soon as possible."

"I love you too Luke. Goodbye." I say then hang up. I feel like his words have no meaning to them anymore.

"I'm going to head out." Liz announces. "You sure you don't need anything?"

"Yeah. Thanks though." I say and then head into the kitchen. Every aroma in here hits me all at once and my nose feels overwhelmed with smells.

I go to the restroom to wash up before I start to cook and look in the mirror. My stomach got bigger but only a little bit. It's been four weeks or something. Hopefully the boys don't notice my growth. I can't explain to them that I'm pregnant.

After washing my hands I go back to the kitchen and start preparing to make us all lasagna. I start to prepare everything and as I'm putting it all together before it goes in the oven, hands swarm over my body, wrapping me in a tight hug. His cologne hits me right away.

It smells like Calum.

I lean back into his embrace as he hugs me.

"I'm sorry about what happened." He says in a low whisper.

"Please don't."

"But-"

"It's nothing. Before I know it, the tour's over and he'll come back to me and that's what's important." I say confidently. Calum rests his head in the crook of my neck. His forehead touches my skin and his hair brushed against my neck.

He's so tall and much more muscular. He's changed so much. And I've never noticed it before.

He grew up.

Calum lifts his head up just a bit so now his lips hover over my collar bone. A part of me wants him to let go and the other part wants him to kiss me.

No Kiara. Get him off of you.

"You love him don't you?" Calum asks in a whisper, his lips still lingering over me. His breath makes contact with my skin, making me shudder.

"Yes." I respond and once I say that Calum lets go.

"I'll always be here for you. Okay?" He says and I nod, breathless. Calum then walks out and I think he left the house.

I continue cooking as if nothing happened. I'm not going to mention this to anyone. I'm just going to let the thought of Calum slip away.

I then put the lasagna in the over to cook and go upstairs to shower and get ready as I wait for the time to pass.

-Jazzymin-

Drew comes over to my house and we get ready for tonight. I know it's not going to be a super fancy dinner but it's just fun to dress up and so everyone is showing up in nice clothes. We were in charge of the invite list so we also started to text people the information.