Target

Chapter 31:

-Luke-

Wow. I expected Drew and Kiara to walk out of the front door but the two girls I see look different. They look similar to Drew and Kiara but they have something else to them that I can't put my finger on.

Shit. Both of them are so beautiful.

They walk up to the car and get in. Ashton starts driving to the theaters and once were inside and buy the tickets, I go to take a seat, already regretting every decision I made to come here. I don't want to watch Paper Towns.

I take a seat, Kiara next to me, Drew beside her, the Ashton. Right before the movie starts Michael walks in and not too long after, Calum follows with Jasmyn. I'm glad those two became friends again. I'm also glad that they were able to get my text and make it here tonight. I know how busy they are. Michael takes a seat next to me and Jasmyn and Cal sit next to Ash.

The movie starts and I'm already bored out of my mind. Maybe that's because I'm not a girl, and I'm not paying any attention. I stare off into space and I'm knocked back into reality when a blow horn goes off. I see that the main girl character- Margret, Marline, Margo, something like that- is the one blowing. I decide to just pay attention because it's not going to make this go by faster if I don't.

I continue to watch and we're at the part where Margarita's finger is blue and so is Q's. His name is easy to remember, it's just a one letter! They end touching their blue finger together.

"Kiara!" I whisper loudly.

"Shhh." She says, not even bothering to look my way.

"Kiara!" I repeat.

"Shhh!"

I lean over to her and start sucking on her neck, not making any noises or saying any words.

"Luke wh-"

"Shhh." I tell her, still nibbling at her sweet spot.

"If you stop now, I'll listen to what you had to say." I quickly pull away so I can talk to her.

"We should get blue frosting or food coloring and do what they just did." I suggest. She chuckles but doesn't respond.

"I know you liked it." I whisper to her, then pecking along her jaw line before I turn to watch to movie.

I can feel her eyes starting at me in shock but I don't look her way, just watch as Margo and Q start dancing.

Once the movie finally ends, the four of us head back to my house while Mikey, Cal, and Jas all go their own ways.

I drive us home, Kiara in the passenger seat, and Ashton and Drew in the back, cuddling.

"Hey Luke," Drew says.

"Yeah?" I respond.

"Can you stop by Target really quick? Me and Ashton are gunna go inside and grab something really quick."

"Sure. But I swear if you two are grabbing condoms for tonight, you're going to your house to do that. Not at mine."

"We're not buying condoms!" Drew shouts. "Have some trust. Gosh."

I take a turn into Target for them really quick and park the car. Ashton and Drew hop out and take their time walking in. It's dark outside and the starts fill up the sky. Kiara sits next to me in silence for a while. She shines brighter than all of them. Her smile is perfect and radiant.

"I'm sorry about earlier today." I tell her and she turns to finally look at me.

"For what?"

"For kissing your neck. And I know you and Calum have something going on and it was wrong of me."