She's Mine Tonight

Chapter 33:

(Song for this chapter: Superhero by 5 Seconds of Summer)

-Kiaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-

"The boys and I are," Michael starts.

This is it. Someone is finally going to tell me what the hell is going on.

"We're awaiting for Luke to tell you." Michael finishes.

What the actual fuck? I was expecting him to tell me!

"Fuck you Michael." I say, getting out of the car.

"I wouldn't mind it." I can hear him say. Drew rolls her eyes and hops out with me, walking into the school.

"Wait! Kiara!" Michael calls after me. I don't stop and turn around. I just keep walking and raise my middle finger at him. I am literally so pissed off right now.

"Kiara!" He calls after again but I keep walking. I finally feel a large hand grab my small one and spin me around. It was Michael of course and now I am face to face with him.

"Where are you going love? I was calling you."

"Ugh." I say, rolling my eyes and wiggling out of his hold on me. He blows a kiss to me and I continue to walk inside. Drew follows right behind me and when she catches up, she places her hand on my shoulder, stopping me.

"You okay?" She asks.

"I don't know. I feel like I'm loosing them and that's not something I want. And apparently last night, while I was drunk, I told Luke that I like him." I explain.

"Oh. Well, it's good that you were able to tell him and not hide your feelings. I'm sure even though he wants to be friends, he understands."

"But that's the thing Drew, I didn't want to tell him. I know they have something going on and they're not telling me. So by me saying I like him will draw a stronger feeling and what if something goes extremely wrong because of whatever it is they're doing. I will fall ten thousand times harder than I would have if I just kept my drunken mouth shut."

"Kiara it will be okay."

"No. No it won't because he told me he likes me too and that scares me because I don't feel like he can even trust me! And he never wanted to admit to liking me because he thinks I'm the one that's going to hurt him!"

"Kiara I know things are tough and complicated but you pushing him away is what will make things worse." Drew starts.

"Luke is trying so hard to trust you and to find the right words to tell you what the hell is going on with out hurting you and you're just going to have to understand that for now. It's hard for him too and every time he wants to follow his feelings and start liking you even more he can't because your with Josh or Joseph or your having sex with Calum or you're tongue is shoved down Michael's throat. It hurts him to see that and that's why it's hard for him to trust you. So I'm sorry they're not telling you but just know it's hard for everyone." Drew finishes saying. I nod and we continue to walk.

"Thanks Drew. For always being there." I say.

"Yeah. And I'm sorry for getting on you ass about this its just I can give really good advise, I'm just up front about it. Same with everyone. When we were younger I used to make Luke cry because I was so straight forward with him." We both chuckled and then walk into our separate classes.

I go into my first period, ignore Carson, and sit with the cheerleaders and jocks. I'm surprised they're still talking to me all because of that one day at lunch. I thought they were rude and bitchy and they can be at times but they're also funny and a pretty cool group of people.