Loving Him More

Chapter 44:

(Trying Not To Love You by Nickelback)

-Kiara-

Hey babe,

Just wanted to say I had an amazing time with you last night as always. I'm sorry I can't be there with you when you wake up but just know I love you and I hope you have a good day and I'll see you tonight at my concert.

~ Luke xx

My eyes started to flutter open this morning but I didn't want to get up. Then I remembered what happened last night but I didn't feel Luke next to me which is very concerning so I dragged myself out of bed. I threw on some clothes and then found this note hanging in his door for me.

He's too sweet.

And to think all we really wanted was to be friends. All the little kissing and hugging and dances and parties didn't hold meaning, it was just a moment thing.

But it all holds meaning now. Everything has more emotion and a stronger hold to it.

I totally forgot his concert was today. But I guess I'll see him then.

-Ash•tun-

"Okay guys so this is just another show. I know you 5SOS boys have family and friends here and it might be more nerve racking but just take a deep breath and you'll be okay." Our instructor says.

Even though he says to calm down and take a deep breath, I'm really nervous the more I think about it.

It's just another show. I tell myself.

The same stage,
Same show,
Same set,
Different seats,
Different people,
and Drew will be here.

And I can't disappoint Drew. I want her to be happy and proud of what I'm doing.

I take a deep breath and try to stay calm.

"Hey mate," Zayn says to me, placing his arm around my shoulder. "You okay?"

"Yeah." I nod, my voice cracking. Zayn softly chuckles. "I'm just thinking that's all."

He was going to say something back but were cut off by the stage manager.

"Okay so let's run the show once while we're here. You don't have to sing the songs like you would during the concert but just run through it with the choreography and lighting and everything." He instructs. Zayn and I break apart and go to our spots.

I pull out my phone at every opportunity I get to check for messages from Drew but I have none. I want to text her but I don't want her to be any more frustrated with me than she already is. I want her to have a calm and relaxing morning without any stress due to me.

I look back up and see Louis talking to Luke, saying something about all of the signed shirts and posters for the girls is left in his dressing room. At least we've got that done.

We were here at the venue at around 9:30-10 and it's been quite a few hours that passed. Now it's 5:30 and I can't take it anymore. I need to text Drew.

To Drew Boo:

Hey

I say, spacing out on what to put.

She opens the message but doesn't respond so I text something else.

I'm excited to have you here at our concert tonight. I hope you like it. I'll see you in a bit babe.