Mikey's On His "Monthly"

IMPORTANT (but not very ig...ok yeah it is):

Ok so I changed the last scene of the previous chapter and so I recommend u rlly quickly go check that out so ur not confused in the beginning of this chapter. I'll legit take u like two seconds. Luv ya! Thanks.

Chapter 56:

(Song for this chapter: Ready or Not by Bridget Mendler)

-Luke-

"KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!"

-three hours earlier-

"IS YOUR LAZY ASS READY OR NOT?" Calum shouts to Michael. He's been taking charge of everything ever since he's been back and it's kinda annoying but we're all choosing to ignore it.

"READY OR NOT! HERE I COME! WHERE YOU AT? THE NIGHT IS YOUNG!" Michael poorly sings on the top of his lungs. "IN THE CROWD, THE MUSIC'S LOUD, BUT I WILL FINNNNNND YOU!"

"Michael! Shut the hell up, pick out what you're gunna wear, AND LETS GO!" Calum demands, getting more and more aggravated by each second that passes.

"But Caaaaluuum," he whines, making a puppy dog pouting face, which is hard to believe considering he's a kitten.

"No buts! I don't want to here it! We're performing at the half time show and we still have to pick up Joanna! Get! Ready! Now!"

Today is one of my final days with Joanna. We're going to a basketball game, performing at the half time show, then the next time I'll see her is in three days for a final interview. After that, she's out of the picture. I feel kind of bad for her. I actually think Michael is the only one who isn't acting a bit different around her. The only reason none of us like her is because she's a little flirty and I have a girlfriend. But other than that she's actually amazing. She's funny, sweet, smart, and just herself. She's never not being herself.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I see Michael heading towards the door, following behind Ash and Cal. I quickly head out behind them and we leave.

-

"Oooh! I'm so excited!" Joanna squeals when we arrive at the basketball arena. "I've never been to one of these games! What's it like?"

"Exciting."

"Fun."

"Confusing."

"Cool."

We all answer her. She just shrugs and we continue to walk through the halls, trying to find a way to our court side seats. When we finally get there, I go to take a seat next to Ashton.

"Lukey! Sit next to me!" Joanna calls, patting the chair next to her.

"Erm....sure?" I say getting up and making my way to her. "But please don't call me 'Lukey'. I'm not into pet names."

"Deal. Sorry about that." She says pulling out her IPhone and headphones.

"What're you listening to?" I ask, trying to stir up a conversation. Hopefully she says more than just what they play on the radio.

"I'm really into the Black Keys right now but I love All Time Low and Blink 182...just like everyone."

"The Black Keys came out with some pretty cool stuff last year." I say, nodding in approval of her taste.

"It was like two years ago but whatever." Joanna giggles. "I made a playlist mixed with them, fitz and the tantrums, and twenty one pilots. It's really random but I'm loving it honestly."