Chapter Thirty-three

SUMMER

"Will you call me?" I ask Jonny.

"Sure." I say smiling.

"Let's go!" I hear Blake yelling and honking.

"I should go." I say and kiss him on the cheek.

I run to the car, open the door and get in.

"He is in a band... He doesn't care about you." Blake says pissed at me as we go taking Hayley and Sophie to Hayley's apartment.

"You should mind your own business, don't you think?" I say and he pulls over. "Blake, what the hell are you doing?"

"Get off." He says.

"Oh come on... Both of you, grow up." Hayley says annoyed.

"He is the one who needs to grow up. Not me." I try to defend myself. What a jerk he is.

"Well, you shouldn't get in a car when is the kid driving." He says and smiles. "Out now."

"Blake, stop. Just drop it, okay? It's enough." Hayley says.

"It's useless, Hayley. Believe me..." Sophie says in between her teeth.

"Blake, if you just leave her here, you're going to be the childish jerk." He looks at her. "If you take her home and ignore her, you're proving her wrong."

"You're so lucky she is in this car, right now." He says starting his car again.

He is not with his Mazda today. This last couple of weeks, he's been driving his black GranCabrio his father gave him for no reason.

Friday night, I'm waiting for Mariana to pick me up.

As soon as we arrive to Blake's beach house, the music starts. Everyone takes their stuff to the rooms upstairs and as I've noticed before, Mariana and Taylor are surrounded by a heavy vibe. When Taylor goes to Hayley's room to drop her bags, it's pretty clear that they don't even talk to each other.

"You okay?" I ask standing at the door when I see she is alone.

"Yeah..." Taylor says with a light smile while staring at me. "Why are you asking?"

"I know you... What happened?" I ask worried.

"Nothing... Just some stupid mess and I don't want to deal with it now because she thinks she is right... While she is not." Taylor says with those familiar flames in her eyes.

"Honestly, I don't think you have anything to worry about... That girl is nothing comparing to you." I laugh. "And Mariana knows that."

"What are you talking about?" She asks me confused and I feel like I messed up again.

"You're amazing. That's all." I say smiling and as I turn around to run away from this, Taylor grabs my arm.

"What are you talking about? What girl?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.

"I thought you left yesterday because of that Alex girl..."

"You thought right..." She relaxes a bit and let's my arm go.

"Look, let's go downstairs and have some fun, ok? Please?" I beg her and she laughs in my face, making me laugh.

People start arriving and the party beggins.

As I walk, dance and laugh around with my bestfriend and it felt like old times where there was just Taylor and I.

I love Mariana but I also know that I broke her heart and I understand that I will never win her trust back. I ruin that. But with Taylor I fell that she will forgive me everytime because I would forgive her everything.