Chapter Thirty

"She was not mad about this?" I ask carefully.

"No. She called Hayley and they are going to have dinner together too so, everything is fine."

"So, you are a thing now?" I ask smiling. I'm actually afraid of the answer... I'm not going to like either way but I have to know.

"We are taking things slow." Taylor says and I notice she is unconfortable. "What about Blake? Are you together again?"

"Oh no!" I burst out laughing. "No! We have fun. That's all."

I hear my parents opening the front door and we get up to go to them.

"Hi mom." I say hugging my mother and then I hug my father.

"How are you, Taylor?" My dad loves Taylor like a daughter... "You haven't been around in a while."

"Everything is fine now, Mr. Foster." Taylor says and he laughs... He laughed because of the "Mr. Foster" thing. Taylor is not capable of calling him for his first name.

"How's Bradley?" My mom asks.

"I broke up with him." My mom seems shocked.

"Why?" She asks with her jaw almost on the floor.

"That's none of you business, Sarah." My dad is right...

"Well, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude or inappropriate, Taylor. He was always an amazing young man, I thought you were fine." She says trying to apologise. "When Summer broke up with Blake I was shocked too."

"Same reason though." Taylor says. My mom doesn't know about Mariana... I don't know how she would react.

"Which is?" My mom asks curious and smiling. Is creeping me out.

"A girl." Taylor says and I interrupt immediately.

"Taylor, let's go upstairs. I have something to show you." I say raising my eyebrows, smiling.

"A girl?" My mom asks. "They like the same girl?"

"Not quite. Let's go, Summer." Taylor says and starts going upstairs.

"That's rough." I hear my dad say as I follow Taylor going upstairs.

"Are you crazy?" I ask pissed at her as I close my bedroom door.

"I had no idea you're mom didn't know." She says putting her hands up.

"She doesn't know so keep your mouth shut." I say not so mad. "Oh, I wanted to ask you something before but I forgot. How does Mariana knows those guys outside?"

"I have no idea." She says putting some music on my computer.

"Hayley knows who they are. She knows how Mariana knows them."

"Oh stop it, Summer. If she wants us to know, she will talk about it."

When I get to school, Bradley comes running towards me.

"Taylor is with Mariana. Why did you lie to me?"

"I didn't lie. They aren't together, Bradley. They are figuring out what they want"

He interrupts.

"Right. That's weird because she dated Sophie for two years or something like that, you were dating her too and she just had sex with Taylor and they are not together at all. So random." No.

"They didn't had sex." That can't be true.

"I didn't confirm it but I heard Hayley and Sophie talk. And I heard this 'I thought her first time was going to be Summer.', 'It wasn't though.'."