Chapter Twenty-five

We have already finished our lunches but since we have sometime to relax before next class, we stay at the cafeteria.

The conversation is doing well. Bradley looks like a beast ready to kill and until Blake bringing the subject, we were just fine.

"Why did you broke up with him though?" He asks with a serious look in his eyes.

"That's none of your business." Taylor says rolling her eyes.

"No. Answer him. I want to hear it again." Bradley says a bit louder than everyone was expecting. What the hell...

"Because I don't love you anymore." She says looking in his eyes almost challenging him. "Why is that so hard for you to believe? Did you thought it would be forever after everything you put me through?" She is raising her voice. Taylor is going to explode if he doesn't stop... Did I already said that she is like a volcano? He is pushing it since yesterday after she left his house.

He sent her a lot of texts insulting her, saying that she was a wh*re and that he is going to find who's the guy she was cheating on him with and that he is going to kill him. I read the texts and I remember really well some of them.

'You wish you were half of the women I f*cked when dating you.'
'You will never find anyone who loves you.'
'I'm going to make your life a living hell.'
'Nobody breaks up with me. You will regret trying.'

That was quite creepy. So even if he is nuts and tries to do anything, I want to be with her all the time until he stops this bullsh*t.

"T., let's go somewhere. I need to talk to you" I say grabbing her hands but she doesn't move. Hearing all the crap he is saying. I kiss her hand but it seems that she didn't even felt it. So, I slowly pass my tongue in between her index and her midle finger. Taylor immediately looks at me. I smile almost with a smirk. She takes a deep breath and smiles.

"Please?" I say.

Taylor nods and stands up.

"Where do you think you're going?" Bradley says while standing up really fast, throwing his chair to the ground and coming fast towards Taylor.

"You should calm down." I say putting myself in front of her.

"This is none of your business. This is between my girlfriend and I."

"Ex." I say raising an eyebrow. "She is your ex so back off."

So, Bradley is 5'9" and he just grabbed me by my shoulders. He is yelling something to my face but, honestly I zoned out. Blake is behind him, he looks a bit scared. Taylor is crying, punching him one of his arms and Sophie is pushing him.

He is starting to hurt me. So... I just stretch my leg and hit him in his favorite toy. Bradley immediately falls onto the floor in pain, grabbing what I just kicked.

"Make sure you didn't lost it because that's the only thing that makes you a man." I say in his face. He is crying. Good.

"You need to leave now. The principal can't know that you hit the football star." Blake says pushing me gently.

I grab Taylor's hand and leave. Everybody in this damn cafeteria is staring at us.

"Are you okay?" I ask Taylor in our way to the quad.