Chapter Twenty

The bell didn't ring yet but I'm already in the classroom with a few people. I'm talking with Charlotte, she is gay too, not that matters. Not my type I guess.

Summer, Taylor and Hayley come in. I see Taylor rolling her eyes. Hayley joins me and Charlotte but I can't stop thinking about her... Is she mad at me? I didn't do anything.

As Charlotte, Hayley and me are talking I notice that sometimes Taylor looks at us.

"I'll be right back." I say smilling.

"Hey, baby..." I say in her ear and kiss her neck while she arches her back and closes her eyes taking a deep breath. She is sexy and confident. And, right now, she is angry... a.k.a. sexy.

"What do you want?" She says with a deep voice without looking at me.

"I want you to tell me why you're mad, Genie." I mock her.

"I'm not just mad. I'm really pissed at you and you calling me Genie isn't helping. Just go talk with your little friend. Leave..." She doesn't even look at me.

"Are you jealous?" I ask whispering in her ear. She grabs my arm but pushes me away slightly and looks at Charlotte from head to toes.

"Oh please. You like it thick. That over there is nothing."

"And you are?" I challenge her. I pull a chair and sit next to her but facing her.

"Stop trying to annoy me." She says warning me.

"So you aren't." I say putting my hand on her thigh. She looks right in my eyes.

"Take your hands off of me." She says almost whispering to me.

"Aren't you going to tell what's wrong?" I ask her without taking my hand off.

"Wouldn't I be enough for you?" She asks yet mad at me. Really? Insisting on this? She drives me crazy...

"You are." I say squezzing my hand. I see a tiny little smirk on her face. "Why are you mad, mi amor?"

"Oh don't." She says all bossy taking my hand off of her leg. "Don't try the spanish move on me."

"Is that even a thing? What spanish move?" I honestly have no idea what she's talking about.

"You come here teasing me when you know that I'm pissed at you and now you have no right to speak in spanish." She says whispering.

"Why not?" I whisper back mocking her.

"Because it's sexy and very sexual too... You can't do that." She is acting like it was too obvious. "Okay? Now I can tell you what you can or can't do." She says still whispering but smiling like she is proud of something.

"Why couldn't you tell me before?"

"Because you didn't know about feelings..." Still with that obvious face on me.

"What? That has nothing to do with"

She interrupts me putting her hand on my mouth because I was speaking too loud I guess.

"Mariana!" She says in disapproval. I nod so she knows it's safe for her to take her hand off.

"That has nothing to do with feelings." I say whispering. "This is really suspicious." I mock her still whispering and trying to contain how much I'm enjoying this.

"I'm okay with suspicious." She says smiling looking guilty.

"Why were you mad at me? I honestly don't know." I put on a serious face.