Chapter Twenty-two

SUMMER

Waking up beside Blake brought so much from the past. We used to sleep together almost four days a week. Now it's weird but still so normal.

It's 11.48am. and I decide to get up and go take a shower. I hear the bathroom door open. I freak out a bit honestly. Blake just enters the bathroom and goes to the toilet. Pees and then faces me.

"Oh, jeez!" He gets really scared. "I forgot you were here. I'm sorry." He says and I just laugh really hard at this situation.

"What are you doing?" I say immediately because he started to undress his pants.

"I'm going to join you." He says like it was really obvious and normal.

"Oh no, you're not!" I say loudly freaking out and laughing.

He got into the bathtub.

"Oh come on! Don't act like it's the first time you're seeing me naked." He says laughing. I almost forgot how hot he is. Well, we showered together before. It's okay.

"Hey, where are you?" I ask as soon as I hear Taylor picking up her phone.

"At Mariana's. Why?" She asks.

"Can we do something today? Maybe go to the mall or something?" I miss her.

"Sure. Mariana is going to work at 3pm. so, I'll meet you at 3.30pm., okay?" I hear people talking in the back.

"Sure. Who's with you?" I'm curious. "And why do you have to wait until she goes to work?"

"I'm with her and Sophie and Hayley. I'll meet you at 3.30pm.. I got to go now." She says and hangs up.

"Well, I have to be home at 3pm." I say looking to Blake.

"Hey, guys..." I hear Bradley. "Why didn't you wake me up?" He asks.

"You were tired, bro. Are you okay?" Blake asks him giving him this personal hand shake they have.

"I'm okay. Where is Taylor?" Bradley asks confused.

"Uhm... She is at Mariana's." I say.

"I think she is pissed at you, dude. Because you went to sleep really early. She just took off." Blake trys to explain.

"I'm going to call her." He says grabbing his phone from his pocket and looking for her number.

Blake and I just keep looking at him to make sure everything is okay. We can't hear what is going on but his face says a lot. And it's not going that well.

"You're going to the mall, right?" He asks me when hanging up the phone.

"Yes. Why?" I ask cautiously.

"Just to make sure she is not lying." What?

"She lies to you?" I'm actually shocked. Taylor lying?

"No." He says straightforwards shaking his head. "I think... But she is weird this last couple of week or so. I don't know." He says and starts eating this cake Blake has.

We stayed in Blake's house until 3pm. and then I went home to change and wait for Taylor.

Door bell rings and I run downstairs.

"Hey, are you ready?" She asks when I open the door.

"Yes, let me grab my purse and we go."

In our way to the mall we talked about Bradley. She seems angry at him but not caring about it though. I told her that this morning he was kind of upset because she slept at Mariana's and Taylor said that he didn't care about it yesterday when he left her in the basement and because of that, she doesn't care about sleeping with him or warning him about it at all.