Chapter Nine

I get a text from Summer.

Summer:
"Good morning, babe. I'm at Taylor's locker."

Babe. She's cute.

I get to the hall and I see her and then I see Taylor by her side, angry because of the mess her locker is. Even angry I wonder how can someone be so bright and beautiful at 8 o'clock in the morning? And Summer with some new converse though... Love them.

"Hey, Summs. Nice shoes." I say laughing.

"Hi, baby." She puts her arm around my neck and gives me a pretty long kiss on the cheek. "Do you like them?" And blushes.

"Hi, beautiful." Says Taylor while hugging me.

"Hey, boo." She was always very sweet and honest. She's a great friend that I don't want to lose.

"Good morning." Says Bradley kissing Taylor.

"Don't you have a boyfriend to hug?" Summer says while pulling my arm in between laughs.

"Don't fight over me, please!" I say with a cocky attitude.

"You would lose!" Says Summer to Taylor with a serious face. Then she cracks into laughs and hugs her. "I love you."

"But you're mine now." I say as I pull her and hug her from behing.

"What is going on?" Interrupts Sophie and suddenly we all shut up.

"Can we talk, please? I called you, you didn't answer or called me back." Summer says. I didn't know about this. I totally forgot about Sophie.

"I don't want to talk with you. You call yourself a friend? I'm not stupid. I knew something was going on between you two." She is now facing Taylor. "And you knew everything and you stood beside her?" And pointing at Bradley and Summer she says "What if it was him right there?"

"Soph, don't do this. Can we talk? Let me at least tell you how this happened, please." I can see how upset Summer is.

"Now? You are a joke! This has been going on for weeks."

"That's not true." I mumble.

"Shut up, you cheating coward!!" She yells at me.

"I'm not the liar here, Sophie. You are the one lying to yourself for months." I yell at her but Summer interrupts me.

"Baby, easy..." She softly says.

"I'm done with easy. You knew that you and me wouldn't happen anymore. If you want to be mad at me, fine! I don't care at all. But these two, they love you. Stop being selfish and at least listen to them."

"Please, Sophie..." Summer says.

"Not now." Sophie says and then she just walks away.

"She will get over this." Says Taylor with a pitying smile.

"I have to go to my locker before class, love." Says Bradley looking towards his girlfriend.

"Go with him. I need to talk with her anyway." Says Summer while Taylor looks at me to then follow Bradley to his locker.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask.