Chapter Thirty-one

Taylor:
"Why did you lie saying that I was your girlfriend?"

As I read this text my blood starts to boil. Why is she so annoying? And why do I love it so much?

So I'm not replying her text. And when Taylor understood that she wouldn't get any reply, she looks at me over her shoulder with this adorable expression.

Okay...

"I know he was bothering you. I always help a friend." I write and hit send.

Class is over and I got no reply from Taylor. As I'm leaning against Summer's locker and talking to Hayley and Blake, Taylor grabs my arm and pulls me to go somewhere.

"We need to talk." She says very serious and walking so fast I almost trip over myself.

"Friend?" She says pushing me. This is funny... "I'm your friend now? What is wrong with you?" Taylor says walking back and forth, pissed because I'm almost laughing at her.

"I don't get you." I say not trying to hide my joy in this situation. "I said you were my girlfriend"

She interrupts me.

"That's not true."

I interrupt her.

"Exactly. And we are not friends, right? We are pretty close not to be friends, T."

"I love you." She says getting closer. And I feel like my knees are melting.

"I love you too." I say putting my hands on her waist pulling her close to me. "You like to get on my nerves don't you?"

"As much as you do." She says with a big smile on her face.

Next class is almost starting so we decide to go to Summer's locker.

"I have to go to the bathroom." She says poiting to the restroom door on her left.

"There won't be a bath, Taylor. I'm sorry to break it out for you like that but"

Taylor interrupts me.

"F*ck you... How about that?" She says getting inside.

"Hey." I say to the group of people in front of me. "Where is Hayley?" I ask.

"She went to the restrooms with Sophie." Summer says.

We are talking about next week's game and Hayley and Sophie join us.

"Where is Taylor?" I ask her.

"I don't know..." Hayley says confused.

"She was at the restrooms." I say and her face is shocked and petrified. "What?"

"What restrooms?" She asks with her voice cracking. I point to the restrooms where Taylor went to. "Are you sure she is in there?"

"Yes... I saw her get inside, Hayley. What the hell happened?"

"I should keep my mouth shut." She says but I don't even know what that is suppose to mean right now. Hayley starts crying and Taylor is here and I don't know what happened.

Taylor seems furious. I'm going crazy.

The bell rings and Taylor runs inside.