Just a Scratch

Shy!Reader x Leo
You jogged down the sidewalk within the crowded streets of New York City, hiding yourself within a jacket, collecting warmth as you do. The night's breeze blew your hair slightly into your face as you stepped into the alley, your eyes glued to the ground as your shoes would been seen. Your laces bounced like a small bouncy ball being played with, suddenly your coat being pulled into the alley and pushed to the wall by none other than the turtle in blue. Blushing profoundly at his serious face, you said nothing. "(Name), are you alright?" He asked, you nodded a bit hesitantly while trying not to embarrass yourself. He looked at your eyes and hugging you, almost too hard.
"Wh-what's wrong L-Leo?..." you asked, his arms squeezing you even more.
It had seemed that ever since your incident with the foot he had kept an eye one you, making sure you had gotten home safely and didn't run into trouble. "Hey, your bleeding!" He said as he held you cheek. "Oh, that was from bumping into a locker today at school?" You tried to convince him.
"Who hurt you?!" He said uncilonvined, you merely sighed at his overprotectiveness and pulled him into a kiss.
"It's just a scratch, Leonardo! Come on, I already put all of my confidence into kissing you, I just want to get home and watch a movie with you in the lair..."
Sighing, he nodded and lead you to the sewers.
♤♡♢♧
Sorry it's so short, this was all I could think of, sorry!;w;
Vote, comment, share, and request