Prologue

Brady walked into the small bar. He still couldn't believe Mikayla thought he was immature. He had done so many things to try to prove to her that he was the one for her. But no, she thought he was to immature. Well he'd show her. He's become the smartest, bravest, most mature guy she ever met. Then she wouldn't be able to say no to him.

Just then he realized he had no idea where he was. He'd been operating on autopilot ever since he loft Kinkow. Then he saw her. The most beautiful girl he'd ever laid eyes on. She had long flowing blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and a flowing white dress. She was even more beautiful than Mikayla. And even better, she was singing! He had never heard a voice so amazing before.

"Who is that," he wondered aloud.

"Her," asked a near by waitress pointing to the girl on stage. "That's just Lilly. She's a waitress here, but the manager lets her perform in her off hours cause she's so good."

"I'll say," he said taking a seat. He sat and watched as she finished up her song. A few minutes later she came to his table in her work uniform and took his order. It wasn't until a month later that he finally worked up the nerve to really talk to her. He told her about Boomer, how his parents died and they went to live in Chicago with their aunt and uncle. He even told her about how his parents friend Mason had come and taken them to Kinkow. He just left out one detail. The fact that they're the kings.