"Well I don't know...it probably doesn't mean anything. At least not now."

"I guess." I didn't know why, but I was still bothered by it.

"So what are you going to do now?" She looked concerned.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Maybe at least talk to him about it. Who knows, maybe that was a while ago when he wrote that." She shrugged.

"No, I can't. Why would he carry it around with him? And he'll know I've been snooping, even though I didn't mean to. Ugh, I was just curious."

"You should still talk to him about it though. He probably meant to throw it out."

"I don't know..."

She glanced at the bakery. "Let's go back inside, and work. My mom is probably wondering what's going on.

"Yeah, you're right." I sighed, and then we went back inside to work.

At least my work kept me busy for a while, so I couldn't think about it much then.

After I was done working, I couldn't help but keep wondering about it. It was bothering me, and I couldn't shrug it off. I decided to turn my phone off since I didn't want to deal with anything or anyone.

After saying bye to Lauren and her mom, I went in the car, and drove home.

I went up to my room, and started watching a few movies. Comedies, not romance of course.

A little while later, I went downstairs and noticed Marcus and Joey in the kitchen. "Hey guys, want any cupcakes?" I asked them, handing them a bin full of cupcakes.

"Sure, but aren't your friends coming over later today?" Marcus said.

My eyes widened when I realized I made plans yesterday to invite my friends and boyfriend over today. "Ugh, I forgot," I said with a sigh. Even though I didn't want to, I turned my phone back on just in case someone needed to text or call me.

The doorbell rang, and I opened the door, seeing Raj standing there with a grin on his face. "Hey," he said cheerfully.

"Hi," I said quietly.

He leaned in to kiss me, and I kissed him back, but pulled away quickly. I was still wondering why he had a notebook filled with love poems about Shoshanna.

We went to the dining room, where Marcus and Joey were.

I went up to them, and said, "You guys can help yourselves to some cupcakes."

"Thanks, these are very good by the way, Kace," Joey said, smiling.

"You're welcome." I grinned, and brushed his arm. "There was a piece of fabric on your arm."

"Oh okay, thanks for getting it." He smiled again.

I nodded. "No problem. Have you been working out by any chance? You seem more fit." I grinned.

"Uh yeah, I have been actually."

The doorbell rang again, and I went to the door, and Lauren and Felix came inside.

"Hey, are you okay?" Lauren whispered to me.

I nodded my head, and gave her a smile. "Yeah," I said.