Chapter 45

It was a long plane ride to L.A. Packing was the worst, Roxanne and I couldn't decide on what we wanted to take. Something common among most girls, the struggle of packing.

We all had little naps on the plane but we were all awake by the time it landed. Martijn was to go straight to the hotel and then meet the client, sort out some stuff.

The hotel is massive and beautiful, the whole theme is basically like a white and gold/cream kind of color. Martijn and I are sharing a room but Roxy is by herself, she's in the room opposite ours, the room next to ours was taken.

We all get in, look around and get ourselves familiar with the rooms and then Martijn heads to wherever with his manger and the rest of his crew and Roxy and I are left by ourselves.

Once I get everything in order in our room, I head over to Roxy's room. I walk in dancing and she just stops and looks at me for a bit before laughing.

"So what are we going to do now ?" I ask her.

"Why don't we... Go to the pool area ?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"That seems chilled with me. " I shrug, I'm up to anything really. I think the weather is perfect, it's sunny and hot.

"What about Martijn ?" She asks me as she goes over to her suitcase.

"He's in the meeting with the client remember. " I remind her.

"Oh, do you have any idea who the client is ?" She asks as she paused her actions as if to think about something.

"All I know is that it's some chick's birthday and he's playing the music for the night." I sigh.

"Must be a rich chick, or family. I don't know. " she said.

After she found her bikini she turned around to face me again, "Shouldn't we tell Martijn ?" She asks.

"Nah, I don't think he'd actually mind. It's just the pool and anyway if we're still there by the time his meeting is over with then he can just message me. " I brush it over.

"Did you bring a bikini ?" She asks and dangles hers from her hands.

"I brought my costume. " I get up from where I'm sitting, getting ready to go back to my room.

"What does yours look like ?" She questions as she now begins her hunt for her sunglasses.

"It's black, it has a heart shaped neck, it has two thin long gap by the sides of my abdomen and then there's this cute  kind of pattern with diamonds between the.. Well, boobs. " I explain it.

"Okay, I'm gonna go to my room, get ready and I'll meet you back here or you can meet me here. " I say to her.

I get to Martijn's room and I rummage through my bag until I feel the soft thin material of my costume. I pull it out and get dressed. I'm not sure what exactly to do with my hair, I think that I'm just going to put it in a high ponytail, leave my fringe down and curl my hair a little.

I make a cute tied skirt with the scarf/shoal thingy that came with it, it's white with some stuff in black and it's like, half transparent.

I find a cute pair of Ray Bans, the frame is black and the actual glass is a reflective silver. I don't see the need for make up, I'm just going to wear flops, they provide us with towels. I take a small little purse, just for my phone.

Looks like I'm all set. Just as I get out of my room I see Roxy locking up her door, "Ha! Perfect timing. " I booty bump her.

As soon as I lock up, we're on our way. We wait and listen to the elevator music as it takes us down. Suddenly the whole thing jerks and we lose our balance, we lean against the side of the elevator and hold on to the railing, both confused as to what just happened.

The lights start to flicker and soon they go off. The elevator stays still and it's not moving at all, no noise, nothing. I press the emergency button immediately, a red light now beams down on us.

I'm a claustrophobic person so this isn't particularly great, I'm just thankful that no one else is here. "Maybe we should just get comfortable ?" I suggested.

"True. " she pointed out and we both sat down on the floor.

So a claustrophobic person in a tight space... Interesting.

A/N:
Quick update whilst I'm on weekend. Sorry it's bit short!

Vote and comment PLEASE
Thanks xx