Chapter 42

Before I left I went to Martijn's closet and took a picture for Instagram. I haven't posted or been on in a while. I had nothing to do other than wait for Roxy anyway.

Roxanne and I showed up to lunch five minutes late, I don't think that's too bad.

"Hey Laura! Long time no see, how've you been ?" I ask her as soon as I see her and she gets up to hug me.

We all exchange greetings and my eyes practically rape the menu of delicious food, trying to find something I'm in the mood for.

Laura has brunette hair with some blonde highlights here and there, she is tall and has the perfect bikini body, she's just missing the ass (no offense to her).

Raj orders for us and as the waiter is talking to him I feel my phone vibrate. I take it out of my pocket and have a look.

Martijn: Do you have the extra house keys babe ? (Sorry to disturb)
Me: Yes I do and it's fine <3 x
Martijn: I'm just checking. Be safe, I love you <3
Me: I love you too. See you later :)))

I end the conversation there and focus on lunch. Laura talked about her trip to Ireland and how it was seeing her cousins that she was visiting.

The food came and we didn't really bother that much with utensils, it's basically finger food anyway. My brother and Laura are sharing some nachos and Roxanne and I are both having this dish where they bring you some stuff and you can make your own tacos.

I'm having a lime milkshake, like a little kid. They're yummy though.

There's also some chips with this great taste to it and some crumbed mushrooms that were delicious. I just added a bit more salt to mine.

Two tacos, a handful of chips, half a lime milkshake and about three crumbed mushrooms later we were done.

When the waiter comes by I ask him if he could please put my milkshake in a take away cup. He takes all the plates and cups away. He returns with my milkshake and a straw.

We all split the bill and we walked outside the restaurant. "I think I speak for all of us when I say that's one of the best lunches I've had in a while. " my brother said.

"Agreed!" I laugh.

"Well, I'm going to take my lady and have a wonderful evening with her. I'll see you guys. " he hugged us and we waved off to Laura.

"So what do you suppose we do now ?" I turn to look at my sister, it's kinda weird having a sister now but I'm gonna get used to it.

"Well it is only two in the afternoon. We could do a little shopping maybe ?" She grins, I nodded my head.

We get back in her car, her step dad is rich so he bought the apartment and car for her. We get in and we're off to the mall. I'm so happy I carried my money today.

It turns out that Roxanne and I like the same things, a lot of the same things. She's this bubbly, caring, genuine person. She doesn't let the fact of her step father being rich change her in any way.

As we're in Victoria Secrets I decide to ask her about the trip to L.A. "So I was wondering... Would you like to go somewhere with Martijn and I ?" I ask her as we're shopping around for some good underwear.

"Uhm, I don't see why not. " she shrugs. She holds up this bland maroon kind of lingerie and I shake my head and tell her to look for another one.