Chapter 7

"Rose. Rose ? Wake up, Love. "

Martin is tickling me and I'm instantly awake. I sit up and glare at him.

"Sorry, but we have to leave to the airport. We only had 4 hours of sleep but that's okay, we can sleep on the plane. " he explains.

I groan and sit up. I go to my room and have a quick shower so that I feel fresh.

I check my phone and I see 8 messages from Sean but I'm not really interested in that. I also got 3 from my mom.

(Yesterday)
Mom: Hi honey, I hope you're doing well and that you're coming home soon.
(Today)
Mom: Your father's funeral is not happening any time soon. We have to wait for his body to go through autopsy.
Mom: Please text or call me back so that I know you're fine, your brother and I are worried.

I reply to her.
Me: Hey mom, I'm fine. I'm sad but I'm gonna recover eventually. I will be there for the funeral I'm coming home today.
Mom: Your brother misses you actually. What time will you be here ?
Me: Probably late afternoon. Leaving here at 8am and we should arrive at 12am over there.
Mom: Must we pick you up from the airport ?

I read her message and run to Martin's room.

"Marty ?" I call.

"Yes. " He replied through the door. I hear him shuffling around the room, he's probably just busy.

"Must my mom pick me up from the airport ? " I ask.

"No, we'll take you home. "

"Are you sure ?" I question.

"Yes, Love. " He sighs.

"Thank you. " I shout and run back to my room.

I pick up my phone to text my mom again.
Me: No, it's fine mom, I got a ride home. I'll see you when I'm there. Bye mom.
Mom: Okay, bye sweetie. Have a safe flight, take care!

I put my phone to charge for a little bit.

•••••

10 minutes later and we're leaving to the airport.

We drive through the other planes and then I see that one says 'Martin Garrix'

"You fly on a private plane ?" I say, my jaw dropped.

"It's nice being me isn't it ?" He says with a smug smile plastered on his face.

"Hell yeah. " I replied.

We get off and they load on our luggage while we stand outside.

"The pilot says he's ready. " Martin's manager said.

"Let's go. " He said a grabbed my hand and led my onto the plane.

His manager and team went to a different part of the plane to us.

Martin took us to a two seater.

"Do you wanna sit by the window ?" He offers.

"Uhm, no thanks. " I say.

He shrugs and pulls me down so that I'm sitting next to him.

He brought a carry on bag with him. He pulled out his laptop and set it on the table that's in front of us.

He switched it on and went onto his DJ program thingy.

"Sorry if I'm not gonna be that entertaining now... it's just that I have work to do on here." he apologizes.

"It's chilled, I'll just play games on my phone. " I slid out my iPhone and started to play candy crush.

After a while I got bored and so I decided to sleep. Martin had his earphones on so I didn't wanna bother him.

I think he saw me close my eyes and try to get some sleep because he put the armrest between us up and pulled my head to him so that I was sleeping on his shoulder.

He took his arm and placed around me. He then took my hand and put it on his torso. He turned his head and kissed my forehead before resuming with his music.

"Now you can sleep. " He said.
I only nuzzled my head further into his neck and fell asleep.

He would bob his head now and then to whatever beat he was making and listening to.

I fell asleep listening to his breathing and heartbeat.

I woke up 3 hours later and I see that he's fast asleep. His head resting on the headrest of the seat. He's still holding me but his laptop is closed and sitting on the table.

I have nothing else to do so I take out my phone and read some books I got on there.

Another 30 mins pass before he wakes up. He moved his head and it hit my shoulder. That's when he jolted awake and his squeezed my waist with his hand resulting in me squirming.

"Oh, sorry. " He apologized.

"It's fine. "

"How long was I asleep ?" he asked, rubbing his temples with his hand.

"Uhm, well I woke up half an hour ago but I don't know when you went to sleep so..." I explained.

"I went to sleep about and hour after you did. " He replied.

"Oh... Then you were asleep for roughly two hours and thirty minutes. " I calculated.

There was a few moments of silence before he spoke up again.

"You wanna watch some movies ?" He offers.

"Yeah, sure. I don't see why not. We can kill time." I replied.

"Okay. "

He opened up his laptop and looked for some movies to watch. We decided on Fault In Our Stars.

He reached down to his bag and took out some popcorn. I turn to him and raise my eyebrow.

"Where'd you get that from ?" I asked.

"Well, I know I'd probably watch a movie at some point so I just had it in my bag. " He shrugs.

"Yeah, because that makes sense. " I laughed.

"Ssshh" he says and throws a popcorn at my face.

I look at him and glare. He laughs and just switched on the movie.

We sat there watching the movie and eating popcorn. Waiting to arrive back home.