Chapter 26

"Hahahaha!" Martijn let out a nervous laugh.

"Well uhm, I guess we'll see you later on. " Martijn said to him and grabbed my arm and dragged me to the busy hallway.

"Why didn't you tell me ?" He asked, a little disappointed.

"I didn't know it was him, there's lots of people named Damien. His name sounded familiar when you told me earlier today but it didn't click in my head up, until now, that it's Sean's friend. " I say, trying to speak loud enough so that he can hear me over the thumping music.

"Ugh. Well, okay. Let's not let this ruin the night. You look so amazing. " he said.

I felt my face heating up and I shook my head looking down. He snickered and kissed my forehead.

"Oh, I love this song! Let's go dance!" He said and pulled me with him to the dance floor as 'I Can't Feel My Face' came on.

I stood there next to him,not really knowing what to do. He grinned at me and took my hands in his and started moving me to the beat of the song.

I soon got the hang of things and he pulled me closer.

"I can't feel my face when I'm with you, but I love it. " he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my back.

The song ended and he pulled me out to the back yard for some fresh air. There were cups on the floor, drunk people sitting around and laughing at nothing in particular.

"I'm gonna go grab a beer. " he told me and let go of my hand to go to the table.

It's been two minutes and he's still not back. I turn around and look for him, he's talking to a girl. Well, he looks like he's a bit uncomfortable.

She's touching his arm and he's shying away from her and trying to move. His eyes catch mine and I can tell that he's innocent. His eyes are basically saying 'help me'.

I walk over to the table, grab a cup filled with something I probably don't even know the name of and head over to them. Technically, Martijn is my man.

No one touches my man.

I dump it right over her head, soaking her clothes. Some people around us go quiet and look at what's happening and then they laugh at her.

Good. She got what she was practically asking for.

"That's for touching and speaking to my man. " I say and grab his hand and walk out swaying my hips.

"That was... Fucking hot. " he said.

"Yeah. You're welcome. " I say and sit down on a chair.

"Thanks. " he leans down and kisses me. I could taste the beer so I scrunch my face and giggle.

"What's so funny ?" He asks as he pulls me up from the chair, only to sit down and then to pull me onto his lap.

"Your lips taste of beer. " I say and put my right arm behind his head so I have some balance.

"Oh, sorry. " he apologizes.

"So, how long have you been friends with Damien over here ?" I say, motioning with my left hand, pointing my thumb back towards the house.

"Uhm, a little over a year now. Met him at a rave. " he said.

"And he's never said anything about Sean ? Nothing at all ?" I ask, kind of curious.

"Uhm, well no. Not that I can remember. " he answered.