Chapter 41

I move around when I start hearing a noise. When my mind becomes less foggy I realize that it's my ringtone. I sit up and answer it, it's from an unknown number.

I answer and it's Roxanne.

Roxanne: Morning! I hope I didn't wake you up.
Roseanne: No, no problem. What's up ?
Roxanne: Raj invited us to lunch with him and Laura, do you want to go ?
Roseanne: Uh.. Yeah I don't see why not.
Roxanne: Martijn can come if he wants.
Roseanne: I'm not sure if he will but I know that I'll come.
Roxanne: Thats great! It's that Mexican restaurant you guys like. Be there at one ?
Roseanne: Yeah! Okay that's perfect.
Roxanne: Oh well, I'll see you later.
Roseanne: Alright, bye.

I hang up and wake up properly. I get up from the bed, very slowly, trying not to wake Martijn up. He stirs and groans and pulls me back down.

"Don't go. " he croaks out, his voice rough.

"I'm going to make breakfast. " I kiss his nose and get up, whether he likes it or not.

"Oh, and are you going to come to lunch today ?" I ask him scratching my head a bit.

"I can't, sorry love. I got some stuff to do today. " he apologized and I just nodded.

I do my normal usual morning stuff in the bathroom and head downstairs. I make us waffles with blueberries. I know he likes syrup so I make a smiley face with maple syrup on his.

He comes downstairs about half an hour later stretching and yawning. "Morning sleepyhead. " I smirk.

"Morning. " he trudged over and kissed my cheek.

I'm already done so I decide to go ahead and clean up while he eats. "We leave for Los Angeles in three days. I was wondering... Do you want to bring your sister ? I mean, it's no problem for me, I can pay." He shrugs.

Do you even get a guy better than this ? Honestly...

"Wow uhm.. That's very thoughtful Martijn. Thank you, I'll ask her. " I smile at him as I go onto washing the dishes.

Before I can even start, he's done eating and chases me away from the sink by swatting his hands at me. I back away.

"What now ?" I ask and laugh.

"I'll do the dishes, you may do what you want. " he says as he gets onto washing the dishes.

I squeal and stand on my tippy toes and hug him, "Best boyfriend ever!" I exclaim and give him a kiss.

"Hmm, if I get a reaction like that, maybe I should do the dishes more often. " he smirks.

"Don't push it, babe." I whisper in his ear and give his abs a stroke.

"I'm going to use your gym. " I tell him as I exit the kitchen.

I walk up the stairs, well, more like jog and get to his/our room and find clothes. I pull out a comfy pair of grey shorts with some neon yellow on it and I strip off my tank and put a neon yellow sports bra over my current black bra.

I take my weight lifting gloves, just in case I need them and I put on my ankle weights. I first start cycling, I aim for 5km. Yeah it's not much but I do everything twice.

I hook up the speakers to my iPod using Bluetooth. I put my iPod on shuffle and on comes Rocky by Tiësto. I start to cycle and just focus on the beat.

I adjust the resistance on the machine to 8, Martijn had it on 12... Well that explains why he has nice looking legs. I keep my head down and just watch my legs work.

After fifteen minutes I'm done. I go onto doing sit ups, I do two sets of fifty, a two minute break after one set. The sit ups don't take too long, when I'm done I go to the abductor and adductor machine.

I use 35kgs while Martijn was using 50kgs. I do two sets of twenty five. I make sure I'm not holding my breath, I tend to do that a lot when I work out.

After that's done I do tricep dips, I get in position and do five sets of twenty. To top it off I do fifty squats and fifty star jumps. I take a five minute break and sit down on the cycling machine before I start again.

Martijn comes in wearing shorts and no shirt. He walks past me smirking as if I'm not there. He looks in the mirror, his eyes on me. I shake my head and control my breathing.

Work by Rihanna comes on and I get straight to it on the cycling machine. I pushed further and finished in ten minutes. Martijn lays down and starts to do bench presses.

I lay down on the floor and start to do my sit ups again, this time I make sure my body is facing his. I go onto the abductor and adductor machines and I keep my eye contact with him, especially since no one ever keeps eye contact whilst using this machine.

When I'm done, he stops what he's doing and takes a break, his body is turning red a bit. His breathing rigid. He gets up and goes to the pull up bar.

That is when I get up and go to where he was doing his bench presses and I start doing my tricep dips. By the time I'm doing squats he's doing push ups but he's keeping his eye on me through the mirror. Wombass is on by Tiësto and I'm loving it.

By the time I'm done Lush Life is on and I start to stretch a bit, to help my muscles feel better. Martijn however, now wants to go on the abductor and adductor machine.

Middle by DJ Snake comes on and I can't help it. My body naturally moves to the beat after I learnt the routine by Lexi Pantera. I decide to do the routine before I go. Martijn just pauses and doesn't move, he just watches.

"My iPod is there if you want to skip a song. " I pointed behind me as I left the room. Before I left, I did see a little something by his pants, but I just ignored it.

I take a nice long hot shower and I feel super refreshed when I'm out. I find a nice classy shirt and black pants to wear. I get dressed and just put some bottom eyeliner on. Time for lunch with my sister. I decide to text her.

Me: Hey Roxanne! I'm ready. You may pick up when you feel like it sister xx <3
Roseanne: Okay, I'll be there soon x

A/N:
I sense some sexual frustration for Martijn 😂. It's sister time everybody!
I hope you guys that not everything is about Martijn here. Hence the name is I'm A Mess. Lots of shit happens, don't forget Martijn is exactly... Good in this story.

Vote and comment PLEASE

Thanks xx