Chapter 23

I woke up and I was feeling hot so I turned around as quietly as I could, away from Martijn so I could go back to sleep again.

The guy got into Martijn's house. He burst through the door and stormed into his room.

Martijn pushed me into the bathroom and locked it. He stood in front of me and held me back, behind him.

We heard the guy pounding on the bathroom door. He tore it down and looked at us, knife in his hand. I clutched Martijn's shirt.

"What do you want ?" Martijn asked the mysterious man, his voice hard.

"Don't worry about that. " the guy growled.

He reached for me but Martijn shoved him off. They fought, pushing, pulling, punching etc. The guy used his knife. He stabbed Martijn right in the chest where his heart is.

"No!!" I screamed out.

The guy turned to me and I could tell that he was smiling through his ski mask. It was a bit obvious. He laughed in a creepy way and then left, without a word.

I rushed to Martijn and looked at his wound. He has already lost so much of blood. I checked for his pulse and I couldn't find it.

"Martijn ? Martijn, talk to me please ?!" I pleaded.

"Move. Do something. Breathe. Martijn please. " I begged.

Nothing. That was what I got. Nothing.

I sat there crying over his dead body.

A/N: any of you want to guess what's happening ? Is he really dead ? Hahahaha. 791 reads. That's awesome! Thank you guys so much!! This chapter is kinda like a sneak peak, if you can call it that. Just picture yourself reading 3 blank pages after this until the next chapter, to keep the suspense.

Vote and comment PLEASE.

Thanks xx