Chapter 44

I woke up in the morning before Martijn so I got ready before him. Since Roxy was not up yet I just went back to the guest room and sat down.

Martijn's not here so I would assume he's gone to the bathroom or something like that. As I'm bored and have nothing else to do something pops into my mind.

The doctor and what he said about Martijn. He told me to make sure that he doesn't do anything for the next two weeks. No exercising and no running or jumping.

I completely forgot about that. I should probably ask Martijn if he felt different, dizzy or if anything went wrong. I wasn't there when he was done so I don't know if anything happened.

In comes a Martin Garrix with no pants on. He has his boxers on, just no pants.

"You know we have clothes for a reason right ?" I smile and let out a little laugh.

"Jeans are not nice for sleeping alright. " he says and lifts his arms up in defense, "And hey, don't act like you don't like this. " he says and wiggles his hips about. He grabs his jeans and puts them back on.

"Hey, are you feeling okay ? Like after exercising yesterday ? How does your head feel ?" I question him, I try to play it casual though.

"Uhm, I was a little dizzy for about half a minute but I was fine. " he answers me in a weird tone, probably because I just asked him that out of the blue.

"What I did enjoy though, was watching you! " he smirked and attacked me back onto the bed. "Who knew you could twerk better than Lexi !?" He shook his head, not believing it.

"Really now ?" I lift my eyebrows, he traps me under him.

"Yeah, I really did enjoy it. " he breathes, he eases himself down, so his torso is on mine, his legs alternating between my own and his weight on his elbows.

"I know, I could see. " I winked at him.

"Oh. " was all he replied and his cheeks went a little red.

"Why don't we... Just try to forget about ? I don't see a point in dwelling on it, it will only prevent us from moving further. " I say after about a minute or two, he knows what I mean, it's about Sonja.

"Okay. I think that's a good idea. " he pecks my nose. I chuckle at his action.

"Oh, you're finding that funny now ?" He asks in a stern tone and I bite my lip nodding.

"Let's see if you'll find this hilarious then. " he snickers. 

He puts his lips on mine and I gasp, I wasn't expecting that. He takes the opportunity of me being off guard to wrap one of his arms around me, under my back.

I don't think we've ever been this close. We both taste of mint at the moment, since we both haven't eaten as yet. His tongue finds my mouth after a bit and asks for entrance.

I decide to get a bit of my dominance back and deny him the access. He groans and all of a sudden tickles my waist with his hand. My body's reflex is to of course flinch and move about but he's got my hips trapped by his lower half.

My mouth opens but he takes advantage of it and let's his tongue in on his own.

Such a cheeky boy I think to myself and mentally laugh. I let my hand go to his cheek and I hold him there. He let's his other hand drop down to my hip and gives it a squeeze.

The door opens and my sister squeals. "Damn guys, at least give me a warning, but please use protection. " she says and closes the door.

Martijn's head shoots back and looks towards the door, as does mine but all we get is a glimpse of her closing the door.

"Well... That was something. " I bite my lip, I was referring to the kiss.

"So you're not gonna laugh ?" He smiles as he leans his forehead on mine.

"Oh shush. " I say and hush him with my lips before he even has the chance to begin with a come back.

I feel him smile again, he breaks apart the contact from our lips. He kisses down my jaw to my neck. He leaves light little feather kisses.

His hair tickles my chin and my hand now rests in between us on his abdomen. His warm mouth against the cold skin of my neck feels wonderful, it's sends a pleasing feeling throughout my body.

He gets to a spot and starts to suck a bit on it and nips a little with his teeth. I feel him smile to himself against my skin.

"Maybe we should go, you know, so your sister does not think we're fucking. " he said and gets up, pulling me with him.

"Wait. " I say just before he opens the door.

He turns around and waits for me to say something but I just stand on my tippy toes and give him a kiss, not too long and not too short.

He chuckles as he opens the door and waits for me to go first. As we go to the kitchen we see Roxy looking for something in her kitchen, not sure what though.

"Well, I take it as you two are made up now. " she says.

"Yeah, after some time and a lot of talking. " Martijn put his arm around my shoulder and we sit down.

"Do you guys want anything ?" She asks.

"Some coffee and biscuits ?" I suggest.

"Sure. " she smiles and got to it.

"Here, let me help you. Where are the biscuits ?" I say and hop off the bar stool that she has in here and go to her.

"Oh my gosh! You guys have to have coffee with these ginger biscuits, I tried it the other morning. " she says in this massively excited tone.

She tells me where it is and I go hunting for it. I grab it and set it down. We wait a couple of minutes for the coffee to be made, I look outside.

It's still overcast... Ugh. I sigh and sit next to Martijn again. The coffee is ready and she brings three cups and joins us, she however, sits across from us.

We spent the rest of the morning discussing the trip to LA.

A/N:
11.4k reads ? That's so good, thank you guys. I'm kind of busy this weekend, I'm going hiking so I might not be able to update, my apologies!
Tried to make this chapter a bit more... Shall we say; romantically intense ?
Comments please ? I love reading them.

Vote and comment PLEASE
Thanks xx