Chapter 30

After I went back to Martijn's house and showered I went outside to explain to the cops on guard what has happened and where Martijn. They seem fine with it, just as long as we come back tomorrow.

I then got his clothes, I decided to actually put some color in his life, I got a light grey sweat pants and a deep purple shirt which he is dressed in now and sleeping peacefully.

I came back to the hospital at 8:47 P.M. because there was traffic that slowed me down a lot. I got back and gave him his clothes, he kind of glared at me because of the choice of colors. He changed and came back.

Eventually he fell asleep while we were watching the news so I put it off and went to sleep as well. I woke up this morning because of the sun rays coming through the window.

I decide to go to the reception and get everything sorted out so Martijn and I can leave whenever he wakes up, I don't want to wake him up no matter how much I hate hospitals. He needs his rest, it's important that he gets it.

So now, I'm still seated here waiting for him to wake up. Once he does all I have to do is call the nurse and she will take out the drips and unwrap his head.

I got bored of just sitting around so I wake up and go downstairs to the little shop/cafeteria area and get myself some green tea.

I walk back up the stairs and find his room and sit down once again. By the time I'm half way through my tea, he starts to stir around. He wakes up, gasping.

"Hey, calm down. " I say.

"Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. " he repeats, I'm not sure whether it is to me or to himself.

"What's wrong ?" I ask him.

"I just had a nightmare. Come here. "
He motions for me to come hug him.

I do as he says and I hug him. He rests his head on my shoulder.

"What happened babe ?" I ask him.

"Nothing, I just kinda dreamt that you left, to go to my house. It's just, you never came back. " he says and crosses his eyebrows.

"Well, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. " I reassure him.

"Good. Now get me the hell outta this place. " he orders and I laugh at him. I press the button that calls the nurse and we wait for her.

I make sure that everything of his is packed while she takes the bandage off from his head and takes the drip out from his hand.

"Who's driving ?" I ask.

He scoffs.

"Me of course! I missed my baby so much!" He said.

I cross my arms and look at him, knowing that 'baby' is currently referring to his car. He smiled at me.

He walks closer to me and hugged me tightly to his chest, my arms were still crossed, not hugging him back.

"I missed my other baby too. " he whispered by my ear and kissed the top of my head by my hair.

I helped him carry some of his things and walked downstairs with him. We went straight to the car and only when we were buckled in did he think of something.

"Shit," he curses, "just wait here. I'm going to go pay. " he sighs.

I grab ahold of his arm and stop him from exiting the car. "You don't have to... I paid for everything. " I said.

"You what !?" He almost shouts.

"I paid for everything. " I repeat myself.

"I know what you said, but why ?" He says, I can tell he's not happy about it.

"Well, I wanted to give back to you. You helped me get back to Holland, you let me stay at your house, you've bought things for me. You don't ever give me a chance to give back to you. " I say and look down.

"I don't like it when you spend your money on me. " he argues.

"Oh! So you think I like it when you spend your money on me ??" I glare at him.

"I'm sorry I like to spoil the one that I love because she deserves it!" He says frustratedly.

"Just drive. " I sigh and rest my arm on the armrest and look outside the window. We were like that the whole way back to his place.

We sat in silence, I never looked at him but I knew when he took a few glances towards me. Soon we were back in his garage. I got out and took the bag of his that I carried with me.

I walked out, not waiting for him. He jogged to catch up with me. He snatched the bag from me and went somewhere, tossed it, and returned.

I still paid no attention to him. I can't believe he's being like this just because I paid for him. I don't like it when he pays for me. He doesn't give me a choice. It's not fair!

I stand by the kitchen counter and gaze out the window. I watched the birds in the tree, jumping around with their little feet. I looked at the flowers. So many different colors. Beautiful.

Suddenly arms wrapped around me. I gasped and tried to get out of their grip. "Sshh, relax. It's just me. " Martijn speaks and I relax.

I still try to move from his grip but he doesn't let me.  I'm trapped against the counter now, he has his hands on either side of me. I scoff and roll my eyes at him.

He moves even closer now, so that his front is touching my back. My front is against the counter. I stand there, not knowing what else to do because there is now little that I can actually do to get myself away from him.

He brushes my hair from my neck with one hand, his other arm holding my waist to make sure I don't try to make a run for it. He then returns his hands to their original place on the counter in front of us.

He kisses my shoulder and makes his way to my ear.

"I'm sorry babe. " he kisses my neck.

A/N:

Guess who's back ?
Back again ?
Hahahaha, excuse my little Eminem moment there. Well hi! I'm back everybody and I'm back with a chatter which I really do hope you enjoy.

Was I missed ? :p well anyway, anyone have any questions or something ? Comment your thoughts on this chapter on what's going to happen next maybe ? Ily.

Vote and comment PLEASE

Thanks xx