Chapter 2

It's half an hour later and we're getting ready to go watch Tiësto. Oh and by we, I meant Martin. He's sorting out his hair and changing his shoes.

I take out my phone because I feel it vibrate.

Sean : I hope you're at home. I'm coming to see you.
Me : I'm not at home, I'm at Ultra...
Sean : why would you ever go there ? I bet no guy even looked at you. You're too ugly and useless.

I ignored him and put my phone on silent, not wanting to hear anymore from him. Sean is my ex. He's in my past. He needs to stay there.

"Ready ?" Martin asks.

"Yeah. " I sigh and get up.

"Hey, you alright ?" He stops me from walking onwards.

"Yeah. I'm fine. " I reply. I lied.

"Hmm, okay. Let's go. " He grabs my hand.

I look down at our hands and I held his back too. He led me through the crowded hallways. Damn this place is big, I'm surprised that he doesn't get lost. A couple of minutes later and we're behind Tiësto, along with some cameramen and a few other people. We stay out of the way as people are busy.

"Good luck!" Martin says, just before he goes up.

Tijs nods and gives us a thumbs up.

"Hello South Africa. Hello Cape Town. Hello Ultra. You guys feeling good tonight ?!" He says into the mic.

He starts playing his set and might I say, it's sounding bloody amazing.

Martin comes over and puts his arm around me and makes us jump to the music. It was all good and fun until he managed to land awkwardly and fall on top of me.

"Shit! I'm sorry. Are you okay ??" He asks as he fumbles to get up and helps me up.

"Yeah I'm fine, really, I am. " I answer.

"Are you sure ?"

"Yeah, I grew up with an older brother. " I laughed.

"Oh, okay. " He nodded.

The Only Way Is Up starts to play and I look over at Martin with a smile on my face.

"Please welcome my guest, Martin Garrix!!!" Tiësto shouts.

Martin winks at me a runs up onto the platform for the stage.

"What's up Ultra Music Festival ? You miss me ?!" Martin says into the mic.

Both of them get straight into the song, they're having a good time, dancing and having fun with the crowd. The song finishes and Martin disappears from the sight of the crowd back to where I'm standing.

"Had fun ?" I ask.

"Totally. " He says and puts his arm around my shoulder.

I thought about it and it was a little weird that we're standing like this, so close to each other, his arm around me.

Tiësto's set was coming to an end in 5 minutes so Martin asked if I wanted a tour of the place.

He showed me where the equipment was kept, where everybody's dressing room is, where the bathrooms are, there's even a mini kitchen.

"This place is awesome!" I exclaim.

"Yeah, it really is. " He smiles.

We got back to the dressing room and he starts to pack up.

"I'm absolutely exhausted. How are you getting to wherever you're staying ?" He asks, looking around in his bag for his phone.

"Uhhmm, I'll probably just catch a cab. " I scratch the back of my head.

"Nah, don't worry about it. I'll give you a lift. Just tell me where you want to go so I can tell my driver. "

"Martin, really, I'm fine I -" I got cut off.

"No, come on, you're a nice person, I'm just trying to help you out. " He says, finally finding his phone and turning around to look at me.

"Fine. You may give me a lift. " I give in, only because it's late and I'm not in the mood to deal with anything.

"You know, I partly just wanna give you a lift so I know where to find you if I want to. " He winks causing me to blush.

I look in my bag to find my money, to count it and debate on where to stay. I can't find it. I empty my bag out onto the couch, out comes a jacket, a snapback, some make up and a map but no money.

"No, no, no, no, no. " I said to myself, beginning to panic a little.

"What's the matter ?" Martin inquisitively asked, waking over to me, arms crossed on his chest.

"I can't find my money. I swear I had it in here. I can't find it. I know I packed in here. It was the only money I brought with. I'm staying at a hotel tonight, I already paid for it so I got that covered but now I don't know how to get home. I was gonna buy myself a ticket with my money but now..." I say as I run my hands through my brown hair taking deep breaths.

"You could always come with me. I'm leaving the day after tomorrow. " He offers.

"No, Martin, no. I'll find a way. I can't ask that of you. " I say, looking down as I begin to pack my belongings neatly into my backpack.

"It's not a problem, honestly. You would give me company since there's no one else that's around my age there. Wait, how old are you ?" He asks.

"I'm 18. " I answer, standing up.
"You're coming with me and that's final. " He stares at me.

"Fine. Alright. One problem. I've got nowhere to stay for tomorrow night. I don't have any money. " I sigh.

"You can room with me, I've got an extra bed. " He smiles widely, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"And besides, you don't have much of a choice. " He smirks, towering over me.

"Whatever, just, thank you Martijn. "

"You're welcome. " He pats my shoulder.

Martin and his driver later on drop me off at my motel/hotel kinda place. It looks really neat, everything is modern, the outside is white. It looks really cozy.

"What time should I pick you up tomorrow? " Martin asks.

"Uhm, around 3pm or after that ??" I offer.

"Aww, why so late ?" He pouts.

"Oh, well, uh, I wanna go hiking. " I state.

"Mind if I join ?" He looks at me with those green/grey eyes.

"If you can keep up. " I stick my tongue out.

I open the door and get out.
"WAIT!" Martin shouts.

I turn around to look at him.
"Give me your phone and I'll give you mine, we need to exchange numbers. "

"Oh, okay." I nod and hand him my phone and take his.

I enter my number but I hear my phone beep. I know that I have a notification, I hope it's not Sean saying anything bad, I wouldn't want Martin knowing that.

"Here. " He says and I take my phone back.

"Thank you. " I wave goodbye.

I look down at my phone to see who the message was from. I gulp. It was from Sean.

Sean : you're such a slut.

I hope Martin didn't see that...