The Final Finale

Alright Guys this is the last chapter! Please tell me what you think! <3

----------------------------------------

 -Years later-

(Billie)

Jakob is 11 now. He switched to pills when he turned 7. Most of the spots on his brain are gone. The ones that are there are faint. Thankfully all the ones on his heart have disappeared.  Joey is growing tall. Almost taller than me and he’s just turning 13. Kathy Joe is almost 17 now and about to graduate. She’s very loved and when it comes to school and friends, she’s in the middle. She treats everyone as if she’d want to be treated so she’s friends with practically anyone no matter color, shape, or size (Kendra’s side). Much more open then I was, then again she does have my attitude when needed. She doesn’t take crap from anyone, (my side). We are currently at her dance competition. This is the final round. She’s stuck through with what she loves, and I’m so proud of her. It does help to have you best friend by your side. Her and Lilly remind me of Mike and I. Them two are constantly on the trampoline practicing flips and tricks, or in the back yard. They’ve worked nonstop on this routine, and now they’ve made it to the finals. I hope it’s nothing as vulgar as what I’ve seen so far. Most dance moves by the children have included a lot of thrusting and booty shaking with skimpy outfits. I’m so glad Lilly and Kat have stuck to the more artsy, eloquent moves. 

“Babe she’s coming on! Get the camera ready!” Kendra said leaning forward looking past the boys at me. I nodded and pulled it out and started it up.

“Dad, your doing it wrong. Did you read the instructions?” Jakob asked leaning over looking. I started hitting buttons and flipped it around looking.

“Is this not like the other?”

“No this is actually one from this century.” Joey chuckled.

“Well here you take the damn thing.” I said handing it over. He chuckled and grabbed it. I watched as he looked it over and hit a few buttons. I heard it chime and it lit up.  He started to hand it back.

“No you work it.” I brushed it aside smiling.

“What’s wrong dad? Not tech savvy?” Jakob asked laughing. I caught Kat and Lilly coming on stage from the corner of my eye.

“Shh, your sisters on just record it!” They chuckled and we watched. The music started and I lit up when I instantly recognized the song. Restless Heart Syndrome. It was like they were doing an interpretive dance to it, with smooth crisp moves. They moved around the stage with grace. I glanced over to see the boys smiling and Kendra in tears smiling. She had a hold of Joeys hand. I smiled and felt my own eyes water a bit. I continued watching. When the guitar picked up the pace they burst into faster moves as they ran, rolled and flipped across stage. They ended in a pose and I instantly jumped up clapping sniffling a bit. Everyone else did the same. I whistled and the boys cheered her on. Kendra was cheering wiping her eyes. The girls bowed and exited the stage. Everyone in the crowd, including us, sat back down.  Kendra stood and stepped to me. she bent down.

“I’m going to the back to see her really quick and tell her how awesome that was. I love you.”

“Ok, I love you too, and tell her I was almost in tears of joy.” I chuckled. She smiled and pecked my lips.

“Ok,” she said before hurrying to the door that was beside the stage. She showed her pass and stepped in.

“Awww, dad you crying?” I heard Joey. I looked over to see the boys looking and smiling.