Together With Friends

-Seven Years Later-

(Kendra POV)

“Mommy, Mommy! Hurry!”  Little Kathy grabbed my hand and we started walking down stairs. “Daddy’s waiting!” She just turned six about three months ago.

“I know sweetie.” She held my hand and I held the rail as we walked down stairs. “Slow down Kitten, you know your brother makes it hard for me to go down steps.” I grabbed my belly. I was a week from being 5 months pregnant, so I wasn't too big but I could tell a weight difference.

“Sorry mommy” She said. As we reached the bottom we turned and saw Mike. “Ah!” Kat let out a play scream.

“Rawr!” He said grabbing her up. She giggled and kissed his cheek. I smiled. He kissed my cheek.

“Happy Birthday!”

“Thanks sweets.” He put his hand on my back and we walked to the kitchen, and my eyes widened at all the decorations. I saw my friends and Billie’s mom. Mike helped me to a chair at the bar. I sat down and Billie turned with a lit cake in hand. Our eyes met and he smiled. He started singing happy birthday and everyone else chimed in. He set it down in front of me and when they were done I blew out the candles.

“Yay!” Everyone cheered. I turned to Billie smiling and pulled him down toward me into a kiss. We made out a few seconds.

“Ewww Daddy get a room!” I heard Kathy yell. He pulled away laughing.

“Thank you, I love you babe.” I said softly.

“You’re welcome, and I love you more than life it’s self.” We smiled and he kissed me again. “Now who wants cake.  

“It’s about time!” Tre yelled out. I laughed.

“I want a piece daddy!”

“I’m getting you one sweetie, just going to cut mommy a piece first.” Billie split the cake up giving everyone a piece. He sat down beside me.

“Mommy can I sit with you?”

“Here baby sit on my lap so can be beside her.” Billie said. I smiled to her.

“Ok!” He pulled her up and they ate there cake. “Mommy is Jakob getting cake too?”

“Yes Kitten he is.”

“Does he like it?”

“He loves it!” I winked at her.

“That’s good! I love it too!” Billie bent down and kissed her head. she leaned back against him and ate. After a few moment of eating I heard something. I looked down. The baby monitor on my hip was making noises.

“Oh gosh, I just put him down for a nap.” I went to stand put Billie did first.

“I’ll get him.” I smiled and he kissed my head. “Kat sit here ok.” She nodded and he walked to get him.

(Billie POV)

I ran up stairs to see little Joey standing in his crib. When I saw his poor little face with tears rolling down it broke my heart. “Awww Come her son.” He reached his arms out and I picked him up. when I had him on my side he stopped crying I looked to him and wiped his eye’s “Haha Gah son you just didn’t wanna be alone did ya? When you get older you’re gonna be begging me to let you sleep!” He smiled at me and I kissed his cheek.

“Dada”

“Come on.” I walked back down stairs and everyone looked at me. “Poor little guy just didn’t wanna be alone.” I sat him done and held his hand. Kendra held her arms out. He saw her and giggled. I slowly walked to her and she pulled him to her lap. I lifted Kathy and sat her on my lap back in my seat.