Speaking of which, I could kill them. I think. I could throw my knife at one of them, preferably Divya, and use the sickle to kill Tabitha. But I'm still on my right mind, I haven't turned into a killing machine without feelings yet. And I'm also scared of them, Divya is thirsty for blood and Tabitha scored a ten and I know she is good with knives, she may hit me with one before I try to do something to her.

If one of them would be alone, just Tabitha or just Divya, I would probably dare to make a move but two against one doesn't sound so good so I better stay hidden.

Besides talking loudly, they also make a lot of noise as they take every step, I know that if I move I would make as much as noise as them, the water doesn't help at all. I can't follow them if they walk away. I was lucky it didn't rain when I was following them on the first days, they would have heard me.

"I'm so glad the rain has finally stopped." Divya comments. "But all this water is so annoying."

"Yeah, I hope it doesn't keep raining. The arena may get flooded like it did one time, about five or six years ago. The girl from District 4 won, unfair advantage to her, if you ask me."

"In that case I hope it keeps raining." Divya says. "I would win."

Tabitha says nothing to Divya, she only looks like she regrets what she has said. They keep walking, they have already passed me by now. I need to do something or they will be out of my sight. I don't even know why I want to follow them, I just feel like a hunch, I have to do it.

If I move, I would make enough noise to be heard by the two girls, and if that happens I will have no chance but to fight. If I run I will probably be chased by them and Divya is used to the water, she may be faster than me and Tabitha, she would get me and kill me without doubts.

I look up then but I can only see trees everywhere, but that's not that bad. There are so many that I could easily get from tree to tree and be able to follow them, and being up there is better than being down here. So that's what I do.

I hold on to one twig that is close enough for me to reach, it's a bit slippery because of all the rain but I manage to climb it. I go about ten feet up, I must be really careful to not slip and to not make a sound.

I follow the pair, I go from branch to branch, from tree to tree, this is quite easy to say the truth. The trees and branches are so close to each other that passing to another tree is as easy as taking a step of a stairway, I also have a hold of an upper twig or something so if I slip I won't fall.

"We should kill Ryle." Divya suddenly says. I lose my balance as I hear that and almost fall, but I manage to hold on to a branch quite firmly and get steadied again.

"What?" Tabitha asks surprised.

"This is the third day without a single death, if someone doesn't die soon the gamemakers will take it into their hands and believe me when I tell you that mutts will be your worst nightmares."

'Told you, Divya is thirsty for blood. I knew alliance don't work, they are all backstabbers.'

"But we are allies."

"So? There can only be one victor. Eventually our little alliance will have to be broken, we will go our own ways or something, and you know that."

"I do, but..."

"Look, Ryle is severely hurt. That cut is infected and it will only be a matter of time before he dies one way or another, we will be helping him, get him out of his misery if we kill him."

There she is, Divya, brainwashing the apparently too innocent girl from District 1. Playing games with her head. I didn't know she was good at it.

"Besides," Divya says. "He's only slowing us down."