Fun Nights & Pillow Fights

Start from the beginning

"So how are all the relationships going?" Jackey asks. "Too good to be true!" Laura says. "Mine is so freaking awesome!" Tiffany says. "I'm loving mine!" Daphney says. "Couldn't be better!" Svenja says. "I'm gonna tell Riker I love him tomorrow at the party!" Maia says. "OMG!!! That's awesome!" Laura says. "I know Riker loves you too!" Rydel says. Maia smiles at her. "Thanks Delly that it a little less nerve wracking!" Maia says. They talk a while longer. "OK guys I'm gonna call and order the pizza now!" Tiffany says. She goes into the next room and calls. When she comes back, they talk until someone knocks on the door. Tiffany opens the door to reveal all the guys standing there.

"We brought pizza and movies!" Ross says as he steps inside. "What are you doing here?" Laura asks hugging him. "This is your surprise!" Tiffany says grinning. "This is the best surprise ever!" Kaitlyn says. "So what movie do y'all wanna watch first?" Rocky asks. "Let's watch Pixels! I heard it was funny!" Daphney says. "I love any movie with Adam Sandler in it!" Kaitlyn says. "Yeah he is hilarious!" Marlee says. They watch the movie and eat the pizza. By the end of the movie everyone is laughing. "That was so funny!" Svenja says. "I loved it!" Jackey says. After a few minutes they get into their pajamas and get ready to play truth or dare.

They sit in a big circle. "Tiff you go first since this is your house!" Laura says. "OK, Luke truth or dare?" she asks. "Dare!" he says. "I dare you to run down the street in nothing but your boxers!" she says smirking.😎 Luke blushes like crazy but pulls his clothes off revealing his penguin boxers. The girls giggle and he blushes more. The boys laugh. He runs down the road and comes back. He puts his clothes back on and sits back down. "You owe me a kiss for that!" he says looking at Tiffany. She leans over and kisses him.

"OK Ross, truth or dare?" Luke asks. "Truth" Ross says. "When did you know you liked Laura?" he asks. "The first time I saw her dancing and singing in Rue 21!" Ross says smiling at Laura. She smiles back blushing. "OK, Laura truth or dare?" he asks her. "Dare!" she says. "I dare you to kiss me!" he says winking at her. She leans over and kisses him. They kiss until they need air. They pull apart breathing heavily. She looks at Tiffany.