Sweetness & Details

Laura woke up, got a shower and got dressed for school. She was actually excited to go to school today. She grabbed her stuff and opened the door to see Ross standing there just raising his hand to knock. "Oh!! You surprised me Ross!" she said a little breathless. "Sorry!" He said. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "I came to take you to school. Isn't that what boyfriends do?" He asked, kissing her cheek. She blushed. "Yeah I guess" she said smiling up at him.

"Well let's go! Don't want to be late!" he said as she closed the door and they walked to the car. He opened the door for her. He is so sweet! She thought with a smile. He came around and got in. "What are you smiling about?" he asked. "I was just thinking about what a sweetheart you are!" she said kissing his cheek. It was his turn to blush. "Are you blushing?!" she asks giggling. "No!!" he said looking away making her giggle more.

He turns and looks at her. Two can play this game, he thought smiling. "You look beautiful today!" he says, and sure enough her face starts getting red. "Awww now whose blushing?!" he says smiling. Before she could say anything they arrived at school.

He parked and got out. He came around and opened her door. He grabbed her hand and they went in looking for Raini and Maia. They found them by the lockers. "Hey guys" Laura says hugging them. "Hey" they say. "We have something to ask you" Ross says. "Oh ok ask away" Maia says smiling. "Want to cone to the beach and a sleepover at my house this weekend?" Ross asks. "YES!!" they shout excitedly. "Great! See you then!" he says walking away with Laura to class.

Surprisingly the rest of the week went really good for Laura. Ross came and got her and brought her home every day. Noone picked on her for the whole week. Finally it was Friday and Laura was super excited. Today started the weekend. After school they all piled into Ross' car. Riker and Rocky were going to get snacks and anything else they needed for the weekend.

"It's gonna be a great weekend!" Laura says. "The best!" Ross says smiling at her. "I can't wait!" Maia says. "It's gonna be so fun!" Raini says. They arrive at Ross' house and grab their stuff out of the car and go in. Rydel is waiting for them. "Hey guys you can put your stuff in my room" she says with a smile. "Thanks!" they all say. They follow Rydel to her room.

As soon as the door closes they all look at Laura. "What?!" Laura says shrugging. "We want details!!" they all say together. "Well when Ross came to pick me up he brought me a rose and said I looked beautiful! He opened the door for me, held my hand and asked me what I wanted to watch. I kissed him before the movie started. On the really loud or scary parts i buried my head in his chest. He kept his arm around me the whole time. When we left he held my hand and he asked me to be his girlfriend!" Laura said with a dreamy expression.

"Wait... You kissed him?!" Rydel squealed. "Yes!" Laura said smiling. "Why?" Raini asked. "To stop him from talking!" Laura said. "Yes, but why?" Maia asks. "I told him thanks for taking up for me all the time but I didn't know how he could like me because of my glasses and braces. He said he didn't see my glasses just my big, beautiful brown eyes, and he didn't see my braces but my beautiful smile! I got caught up in the moment and kissed him!" She said smiling remembering. "Awwwww" Rydel says "No wonder he was so happy when he got home." Laura blushed.

Before anyone else could say anything there was a knock on the door followed by Ross asking if the girls were almost ready to go. "Yeah almost" Rydel shouts so Ross could hear her. He turns to go back downsairs when the girls come out of Rydel's room. Each one that passed him smiled at him. He thought that was weird but didn't say anything.

Laura came out last and they walked downstairs together. They got their stuff and headed to the beach to wait for Riker and Rocky.

Please vote and comment!!! I own nothing but my storyline!