School Days & Asking Boys

Laura was the first one up the next morning. Before she could get out of bed good, she gets a text from Tiffany. "Can you meet me after school? I need to talk to you about something." Tiffany texts. "Sure I can. Is something wrong?" Laura answers. "No I just need you & Heather's opinions on something! " Tiffany texts back. "Ok see you then.❤️" Laura answers. Just as she is sitting her phone down she gets another text, this time from Ross. "I Love You, Beautiful! ❤️" he texts. "Awww I Love You More, Blondie! ❤️" she texts back smiling. She goes and wakes up the girls. They shower and get dressed. As they are walking downstairs there is a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" Kaitlyn yells since she is first one down. She opens the door to reveal Ross standing there holding 6 roses, 5 red and 1 yellow. "Awww" all the girls say when they see him standing there.

His face lights up and he smiles when he sees Laura. "Good morning Beautiful!" He says kissing Laura's cheek. "Good morning Handsome!" she says smiling big. "I was wondering if  you lovely ladies would like a ride to school this morning?" he asks handing each one a rose and Laura the yellow one.

"OMG!!! How stinking sweet is this?!" Daphney says. "Wow Laura you are one lucky chic!" Marlee says smiling. "I hope I can find a guy who is this romantic!" Svenja says dreamily. "You're a pretty cool dude, Ross!" Jackey says smiling at him. "Ross that is so thoughtful of you! Thank you! Of course we would like a ride." Laura says kissing him. "Thanks for the compliments ladies! Shall we go?" he says. The girls put their roses in water and leave.

Ross opens the doors for the girls. "Awww what a gentleman!" Svenja says smiling. Ross just smiles. After helping Laura in, he climbs in and they head to school. "I was wondering if you maybe wanted to have dinner with me tonight?" he asks as he grabs Laura's hand. "Sure i'd love to Ross! I have to meet Tiff after school for a few minutes first." Laura says smiling at him. "Ok i'll wait for you by the car. I'll drop y'all off at home and come back to pick you up about seven." Ross says smiling. "Sounds great!" Laura says excitedly.

They get to school and walk inside. They meet up with everybody else. They all have a few classes with each other. Tiffany walks up and joins the group. "Hey guys" she says smiling. "Why are you so late?" Kaitlyn asks. "I have to walk. I don't have a car." Tiffany says. "Oh that's too bad. If I had known we could've stopped and picked you up on our way." Ross says. "Thanks that's sweet, but I don't mind walking." Tiffany says smiling. The bell rings and they all go to class.

Everything is going good so far. They go to lunch and everybody sits together. Laura notices how sweet Luke is to Tiffany today. She watches them a few minutes and smiles. "What are you smiling at?" Ross whispers in her ear. "Just noticing how sweet Luke is being to Tiff." she whispers back. "Oh I forgot my lunch in my locker!" Tiffany says standing up. "I'll walk with you." Luke says standing up too. "Thanks! That would be nice!" Tiffany says smiling at him. They walk out of the cafeteria and as they are passing the boys restroom Luke excuses himself to go in. Tiffany goes to her locker which is right across from the bathroom.

As she is about to open the locker door she hears "Well if it isn't the second ugliest girl in school!" She turns around to see Jasmine and Rick standing there sneering at her. "I am not in the mood for your crap, Jasmine!" Tiffany says turning back around. "You know your boyfriend cheated on you because you are so ugly don't you?" Jasmine says snickering. "No he cheated on her because he is stupid! She is Beautiful, sweet and loyal! I don't know who you are calling ugly! You obviously haven't looked in a mirror lately!" Luke says angrily. "How can you think i'm ugly? I'm beautiful!" Jasmine says pouting. "Yeah, keep telling yourself that!" Luke says. "You better leave my girlfriend alone!" Rick says coming up to Luke. "Do you want another broken nose?" Luke asks snickering. Rick steps back. "Yeah that's what I thought! You best leave this girl alone or you're gonna get one! Do you understand?!" Luke yells. "Ugh! Let's go!" Jasmine says pulling Rick behind her. Tiffany runs up to Luke and hugs him. "Thanks for that!" she says smiling at him. "Hey that's what friends are for!" Luke says smiling.

They get her food and head back to the lunch room. When they get back, they tell everyone what happened. "Wow, I can't believe she had the guts to do that again!" Laura says. "I know! You would think after the bloody nose you gave her last time she would learn to leave you alone!" Maia says laughing. "You gave her a bloody nose?" Luke asks surprised. "Yes! I was tired of her picking on Laura and me so I punched her!" Tiffany says smiling. "Yeah Tiff has always been the tough one!" Jackey says. "Remind me to never make you mad!" Luke says smiling. Tiffany smiles back. They eat linch and go back to class. The rest of the day goes by without anything else happening.

Laura and Heather wait for Tiffany by her locker after school. She comes up a few minutes later. "Hey, so what did you want to talk to us about?" Heather asks. "Well..." Tiffany trails off, blushing. "OMG! You like Luke!" Laura says smiling. "Shh! Not so loud!" Tiffany says. "We don't want the whole school to know!" she says smiling. "Well I think it's awesome you like someone else!" Heather says hugging her. "Really? Cause I was thinking about asking him out!" Tiffany says blushing. "I say go for it!" Laura says smiling. "Yeah you should! I'm pretty sure he likes you too!" Heather says. "Thanks guys, I will! See you later!" Tiffany says walking away smiling. Laura and Heather say bye and go to the parking lot.

Laura finds Ross and the girls. "So how did it go?" Ross asks. "Well she has decided to ask Luke out!" Laura says smiling. "That's awesome!" Ross says smiling. They all get in the car and go to Laura's. When they pull up Ross gets out and opens the doors for the girls. He helps Laura out and pulls her close. "I'm looking forward to tonight!" he says leaning down and kissing her. They kiss until they hear someone cough. They pull apart blushing. "Wow! You totally forgot we were here!" Jackey says winking. "I think it's romantic!" Daphney says. They go inside giggling. "See you in a little while Blondie!" Laura says kissing him again. They pull away breathless. "I Love You Shorty!" he says smiling. "I Love You More Blondie!" she says walking towards the house. "Wait!" Ross yells. She turns around and he says "One more kiss before I go?" giving her the puppy dog look. She laughs and walks back to him and kisses him. When they pull apart they look into each other's eyes and smile. "Ok i'll let you go get ready for our date now! I'll be back in a little while!" he says. "I'll be waiting" she says walking inside.

She closes the door and turns around to see the girls looking at her. "You saw everything, didn't you?" She asks. "Yes and it's the sweetest thing ever!" Marlee says smiling big. "I wish I had a boyfriend like that!" Daphney says. "Ok ok that's enough! Come help me get ready for my date!" Laura says giggling. They all head upstairs ecitedly.

Ross gets home and goes inside with a big smile on his face. "What's got you grinning like that?" Rydel asks. "Well I have a date with Laura tonight. She told me Tiffany is gonna ask Luke out!" he says. "That's awesome!" Rydel says clapping her hands. "Yeah he's not gonna know what hit him!" Ross says chuckling. He heads upstairs to get ready for his date.

I'm so sorry for the long wait! I finally updated!!! Please read, vote and comment! I own nothing but my storyline!

Love you all!  ❤️