Sleepover & Guy Talk

"OMG! You're Rydel Lynch! THE RYDEL LYNCH!" MaKayla says excitedly. "Yep that's me!" Rydel says smiling. "MaKayla calm down!" Laura says giggling. "Well it's not everyday you get to meet Rydel Lynch!" MaKayla says. "Well get used to it!" Laura says. "Really?!" MaKayla asks wide eyed. "Yes i'm here to stay!" Rydel says. "Now let's get this party started!" Laura says.

"Hey let's get pizza delivered!" Laura says. "Ooooh Pizza!" Kaitlyn says. "I love pizza!" Tiffany says. "I'll call!" Heather says grabbing her phone. She calls and orders 4 pizzas and hangs up. "Pizza is ordered!" she says coming back into the room.

"So what do we do now?" Rydel asks. "DANCE PARTY!" Maia and Raini yell. They turn on the stereo and put R5 on. 15 minutes later they are all dancing around the living room singing at the top of their lungs, laughing. Someone knocks on the door. Laura opens it smiling, to reveal the pizza delivery guy. "Are you guys having a party?" he asks chuckling, pointing to the other girls still singing and dancing. "Kinda" Laura says paying him. "Pizza's here!" she yells closing the door.

They turn the music down, get some pizza and sit down. "So how are you gonna ask Luke out, Tiff?" Marlee asks. "I don't really have a plan." Tiffany says. "You should just ask him!" Daphney says. "Yeah you should ask him to the Halloween party next Saturday!" Jackey says. "That's a good idea! Thanks guys!" Tiffany says. "So tell me what i've missed!" MaKayla says. "Well Laura, Maia and Raini are dating Ross, Riker and Rocky! Heather is dating our cousin Aaron Carter! Svenja is dating our cousin Shawn Mendes! Tiffany was dating Heather's brother Calum but he kissed another girl and now she is gonna ask my cousin Luke Hemmings! And i'm pretty sure my other cousins Brent Rivera likes Kaitlyn, Brennen Taylor likes Daphney, Dylan O'Brien likes Marlee. And my other cousin Hayes Grier doesn't have a girlfriend yet. They are all staying at our house!" Rydel says smiling. "Ahhhhh!!! Gosh you have alot of famous cousins! That's awesome you guys are dating! Wait... Did you say Hayes Grier?!" MaKayla says dreamily. "Awwww someone has a crush!" Kaitlyn says nudging MaKayla. "Are you kidding?! Of course I do, Hayes is gorgeous!" MaKayla says. "Well you'll meet him tomorrow!" Svenja says. "Is Shawn feeling better?" she asks Rydel. "Yep he's all better!" Rydel says. "Yay! He'll be there tomorrow! Maybe i'll get a proper kiss!" Svenja says. "Awww I hope you do!" the girls say.

"Let's do make-overs!" Heather says. "Yeah sounds fun!" Marlee says. They each get a make-over and their nails done. "We look awesome guys!" Jackey says. "I wish I could get contacts." Laura says. "Why?" Maia asks. "Because I want to be pretty like you guys are!" Laura says. "I can't believe you still feel that way! Ross loves your glasses!" Rydel says. "I know Delly! And I love him for that! But I want to feel good about it too!" Laura says. "Well you can get contacts whenever you want to!" Raini says. "No i can't afford them right now." Laura says. "Oh yea you can, because we are gonna help you!" Tiffany says smiling. "You guys are the best!" Laura says hugging them.

They start talking about guys. "Ross is so Great! He really likes me for me! He never saw my glasses and braces! He loves me and I love him so much!" Laura says. "Brent is the cutest and he's funny too!" Kaitlyn says. "Dylan is totally hot!" Marlee says. "Aaron is Awesome!" Heather says. "Luke is so sweet and I could get lost in those eyes of his, his hair is awesome and his smile is gorgeous!" Tiffany says. "Awww you really like him don't you?" MaKayla asks. "Yeah I like him alot!" Tiffany says. "Ratliff is totally the BEST!" Rydel says. "Brennen is so cute!" Daphney says. "Well I can tell you all that the guys feel the same way!" Rydel says smiling. "Ross liked you from the first moment he saw you!" Rydel tells Laura. "Luke wanted to ask you out the first time he saw you, but I told him to go slow because of the whole Calum thing!" she told Tiffany. "Thanks for that Rydel! I'm ready now though!" Tiffany says. They talked a few more minutes.

"Let's watch a movie!" Daphney says. They all agree. "What do y'all wanna watch?" Laura asks. They decided to watch The Notebook. "BEST MOVIE EVER!" Jackey says when it's over. "And so romantic!" Rydel says. "But it's really sad too!" Laura says wiping away a tear. They all agree.

"We better get some rest, we have a busy day tomorrow!" Raini says. "Yes! I can't wait!" MaKayla says. "Me either! I'm so excited!" Laura says. They take showers and go to sleep excited for the next day.

Please read, vote and comment!! Thank you guys for reading! I own nothing but my storyline!

I have decided to keep all my characters but don't worry it will get less confusing I promise!:)

LOVE YOU GUYS!! ❤️❤️❤️
#RAURAFOREVER