Amazing Dates & Awesome Surprises

The girls leave the mall and go to Laura's house. They go inside and take all the bags up to Laura's room. They set the bags on the bed. "So, what do you wanna wear Laur?" Rydel asks. "I don't know, i've never had this much to choose from before!" Laura says smiling. "I love all your new clothes Laura!" Raini says. "Yeah it's about time you showed off your figure more. I think Ross will like what he sees!" Maia says winking. "I don't think Ross would care if she wore a potato sack. He would still think she is beautiful!" Rydel says smiling. Laura blushes.

"He does make me feel that way! Like i'm the most beautiful girl he's ever seen!" Laura says. "Ok, What about this one?" Maia asks holding up a sleeveless pink plaid shirt and black flowy skirt (pic above). "Oh I like that! I can wear my converse boots with it!" Laura says. They start getting dressed.

All the girls have their dresses on. Raini is wearing a lime green dress with silver flats. Maia is wearing a kinda tight blue dress with black flats. Rydel is wearing a dark pink dress with white converse. They do each other's hair and make-up. They grab their stuff and head to the diner.

The guys get back to the house and start getting dressed. "Guys what should I wear?" Ross asks. "Wear whatever you want to man!" Riker says. "Yeah, you know Laura doesn't care what you wear!" Rocky says. "Ok, thanks guys!" Ross says smiling. Riker is wearing black skinny jeans, a blue t-shirt and a flannel shirt tied around his waist with black converse. Rocky is wearing a black t-shirt, skinny jeans with green converse. Ratliff is wearing a cat t-shirt, skinny jeans with black converse. Ross is wearing a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans with pink converse. They grab their stuff and head to the diner.

The guys arrive first and go in. They pick out a place where everyone can sit. They sit down and the waitress comes over. "Hey cutie, What would you like to drink?" she asks staring at Ross.

"Oh we are waiting for our girl..." Ross doesn't say anything else. The rest of the guys turn to see what caught his attention. They see the girls walking towards them smiling. But he wasn't looking at them, he was looking at one girl in particular. When they got closer to the table Ross stands up and walks to Laura and kisses her. After they pull apart he says "You look great!" "Thanks Ross, so do you!" she says smiling. They all go sit down. "Is this a joke? Am i being punked?" the waitress asks looking around. "What do you mean?" Riker asks. "There's no way he likes her!" she says pointing to Ross & Laura. "Why can't he like me?" Laura asks annoyed. "Because he's so perfect and you are so ugly!" she says smirking.

Laura didn't lower her head this time. She is just about to say something when she hears "NO!! She is beautiful!" Ross yells causing people to look at them. "Why do you want to be with that?" the waitress says pointing to Laura. "Because she is beautiful inside & out! She makes me happy!" Ross says pulling Laura up to stand beside him. He pulls her close and looks the waitress straight in the eye. "You see this girl right here? She is the most beautiful girl i've ever seen! If you can't see that, then you are just shallow-minded!" Ross says leaning down to kiss her. Everyone claps. They break apart blushing but smiling at each other. "Now if you'll excuse me! I need to talk to the manager!" Ross says as he walks off. The waitress storms off to the kitchen.

Ross finds the manager in his office. "Could we get a different waitress?" Ross asks. "Can I ask why you want one?" the manager asks. "Well the one we have is rude and inconsiderate! She called my girlfriend ugly to her face! If we don't get a new one, we will just go somewhere else!" Ross says. "Of course you can get a new waitress, I just needed to know so I could write up a report!" the manager says and shakes Ross' hand.

Ross walks back to the table and tells everyone they will be getting a new waitress. "Thank you, Ross! That was so sweet how you took up for me, but I wasn't gonna let it bother me. I know you think i'm beautiful and that's all that matters! I don't care what other people think anymore!" Laura says kissing his cheek. "She's just jealous!" Rydel says giggling.

"Can i get you guys something to drink? Laura.... Is that you?" the waitress asks shocked. Laura looks up and looks at the waitress. She nudges Ross so she can stand up. "OMG!! Tiffany, it's been so long! Are you back for good?" Laura asks as she hugs the waitress with Maia and Raini joining in. Laura lets go and turns to everyone. "This is Tiffany, she was my other best friend until she moved away in 5th grade. Tiffany this is my boyfriend, Ross, Maia's boyfriend Riker, Raini's boyfriend Rocky and this is Rydel and her boyfriend Ratliff." Laura introduces everyone. "Nice to meet you all! Especially you, Ross. We always told Laura she would find someone who would see through the glasses and braces to the real beauty she was. It takes a special guy to achieve that!" Tiffany says smiling. "Thanks! I never saw her glasses or braces." Ross says blushing.

"Hey why don't you join us a while?" Rydel says. "I would love that! Let me get your drinks and food and then i'll take my break!" Tiffany says smiling. She brings their food and drinks and sits down. "So tell me everything i've missed!" Tiffany says. "Well Ross broke Rick's nose!" Raini says laughing. "I'm sure he deserved it! Big Jerk!" Tiffany says. Maia shows her the video. "OMG!!! That's so funny! He totally deserved that! By the way that was really romantic how you defended her honor like that Ross!" Tiffany says smiling. "Laur, I gotta ask, since when did you start wearing cute clothes like that? You used to only wear loose fitting clothes. You look great!" Tiffany says smiling. "Since Ross gave me the confidence to wear them. He saw me even on my loose fitting clothes. He makes me feel like i'm beautiful all the time!" Laura says smiling at Ross. "Because you are beautiful all the time!" Ross says leaning down kissing her. They kiss until they hear someone clear their throat. "Forgot about us again, didn't you?" Riker asks smirking. 😏 Ross and Laura blush and nod their heads.

"That happens alot! I don't know why we are even here sometimes!" Rocky says making everybody laugh. "Well i think it's totally romantic!" Tiffany says smiling. "We are spending the day at the beach tomorrow, do you want to join us Tiffany?" Ross asks her. "I would love to join you, is it ok if I bring my boyfriend Calum?" she asks. "Yeah that will be fine, we want to meet him!" Raini says.

They say their goodbyes and leave the diner. Ross walks Laura to her car. "You're friend Tiffany seems cool!" Ross says. "She is! She is great and she's a big fan of you guys too!" Laura says smiling. "She didn't act like she even knew us!" Ross says confused. "She was trying to be cool but I could tell she was totally fangirling on the inside!" Laura says laughing. Ross smiles. "You really do look great tonight!" Ross says smiling. "Thanks! I was hoping you would like it!" Laura says looking at him. "I would think you were beautiful even if you were wearing a potato sack!" Ross says.

"Ha! TOLD YOU!" Rydel yells laughing. "So i'll see you tomorrow Beautiful!" Ross says. "See you tomorrow!" Laura says getting on ger tiptoes and kissing him. They kiss until they have to break apart  gasping for air. Why do you need air?! Stupid air, I hate you! Laura thinks. "I'll see you tomorrow, Blondie!" Laura says giggling. They all leave and go home. The girls all go to Laura's while the boys are staying at the lynch's house.

They get to Laura's and go in. "You're friend Tiffany seems really cool!" Rydel says. "She is! You'll love her Delly!" Laura says smiling. The girls take showers and put on their jammies. They all fall asleep with big smiles on their faces!

Thanks for over 3k reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please vote and comment!! Thanks

I own nothing but my storyline! :)