Awesome Friends & Mini-Makeovers

The next morning Laura, Maia & Raini arrive at the lynch's house a little before ten. Laura knocks on the door. Ross opens it with a smile. "Hey Beautiful!" he says leaning down to kiss her. They pull apart a few seconds later. "Hey Handsome!" Laura says a little breathlessly. "Awww!" All the girls say. Laura blushes. "Come on in. Rydel is getting dressed." Ross says moving aside. The girls are coming in and when Laura is about to go by him, Ross grabs her and kisses her. "I can't wait for our date tonight!" He says when they pull apart. "Me either, Blondie!" she says smiling. "Hey guys i'm ready to go!" Rydel says coming down the stairs smiling. "See you later!" Laura says kissing Ross' cheek. "See ya, Beautiful!" Ross says waving.

When the girls leave Ross closes the door and goes to find the guys. He finds them in the kitchen. "What are you all doing in here?" Ross asks. "We got hungry so we are fixing some Mac & Cheese!" Rocky says smiling. "Mac & Cheese again? You just had that yesterday!" Ross says laughing. "Hey you can never have too much Mac & Cheese!" Rocky says piling some on his plate.

"When you guys get done eating do you wanna go to the beach?" Ross asks. "Yeah sounds good!" Riker says. "Too bad Ryland and Savannah already had plans today!" Rocky says. "Yeah Savannah would have loved going out with the girls and Ryland could have hung out with us!" Ross says. "Yeah but they are having fun at the movies!" Riker says. "Let's go guys!" Ross says. They all grab their stuff and head to the beach.

They get to the beach and sit down. They start talking. "How is it going with Maia?" Ross asks Riker. "It's going great man, I am so happy I found her!" Riker says. "Yeah, i'm glad I found Raini too! She makes me happy!" Rocky says smiling. "Rydel is Awesome!" Ratliff says. "That's great guys! I'm happy for you!" Ross says. "How is it with Laura?" Riker asks. "It's great man! I've never felt this way before. I love how sweet she is, that she likes music too and I love how she blushes sometimes. Like yesterday when we were at The Hangout. She got a text from Delly about going skinny dippin' with me and she got really embarrassed! I thought it was the cutest thing!" Ross says laughing.

"Delly told me about that! She said Laura asked for a swimsuit because she didn't bring hers and Delly told her you guys could just go skinny dippin' instead! She said Laura got really red and said she didn't think she could handle seeing Ross naked because he's so perfect!" Ratliff claps his hand over his mouth quickly. "I wasn't supposed to tell anybody that!" he says smiling. "I'm glad you did! I know why she was so embarrassed now!" Ross says smirking. "Well we should go and start getting ready for tonight!" Ross says standing up. They head back home to get ready.

The girls leave the Lynch's house. As they are driving to the mall they sing along to the radio. They park the car and go in. They go to Rue 21 again. This time they are only shopping for Laura. "Operation Mini-Makeover has begun!" Maia says laughing. "Thank you guys so much for helping me with this!" Laura says hugging them. "That's what friends are for!" Rydel says smiling. "Yeah! We'll always be here for you, Laur!" Raini says. They each pick out different things for Laura. They paid and left the store. "I think I should get some new make-up." Laura says smiling. "To the make-up counter!" Rydel says laughing. "So how is it going with Riker, Rocky & Ratliff?" Laura asks the girls.

"Riker is Awesome! He is the sweetest guy ever!" Maia says smiling. "Rocky is great too! Even if he is obsessed with Mac & Cheese!" Raini says laughing. The girls all laugh. "Ratliff is so sweet! He makes me so happy!" Rydel says happily. "Not that we really have to ask but what about Ross?" Maia asks winking at her. "Oh, Ross is terrific! He is so sweet and romantic! He makes me happier than i've ever been!" Laura says smiling dreamily.

"Yeah I think you should definately go skinny dippin' with him!" Maia says laughing. "I'm sorry I told you guys about that!" Laura says smiling. "You're worried about not being able to handle seeing Ross naked but maybe he wouldn't be able to handle seeing you naked!" Rydel says laughing. "Oh please!! He is way hotter than I am! You know what this conversation is over!" Laura says. The girls laugh. They are still giggling as Laura buys her make-up. When she is done they head to Laura's house to get ready for their dates.

Please vote and comment!! Thanks

I own nothing but my storyline! :)