Hanging Out

The next morning, Ross woke up first. He saw Laura still asleep on his chest. He snapped a pic and posted it on Instagram. His caption was  She is such a sleepyhead! :) @LauraMarano. He smiled down at her and kissed the top of her head. She looked up and smiled at him.

"Good morning, Beautiful!" Ross says smiling at her. "Good morning!" she says blushing. "So what do you want to do today?" Ross asks. "Why don't you choose today!" she says smiling at him.😊 "Ok. Let's just spend the day at The Hangout!" he says smiling. "That's a great idea!" she says. "Let's wake everybody up and eat breakfast." he says going to wake up Riker and Maia. After they woke everyone up and ate breakfast, they headed to The Hangout.

There would be no crowds today. Just the friends hanging out together.

When they get to the beach, the girls go swimming and the guys sit there watching. "I'm glad you guys finally asked out Maia and Raini!" Ross says smiling at his brothers. "We are happy you found Laura too! You seem really happy!" Riker says. "Laura is Awesome! She's honest, funny, loyal and she is beautiful!" Ross says smiling.😍 "You really love her, don't you?" Rocky asks. "Oh yeah, he's definitely in love! I can see it in the way he looks at her!" Riker says smiling and nudging Ross' shoulder. Ross just smiles at them. "I've never been happier!" he says. "I really like Maia too! She's great!" Riker says. "I can tell!" Ross says smirking.😏 "I've also noticed how happy Rocky is too!" Ross says. "Yeah Raini is pretty great too!" Rocky says smiling. "Well enough talk! Who wants to play football?" Ryland asks. They started playing football.

The girls noticed Laura staring at something. When they followed her gaze, they saw she was staring at Ross. "Hey Laura?!" Rydel says. No answer. "LAURA!!" she says again splashing her. "Hey what was that for?!" Laura asks surprised. "Hey I tried just calling your name, but you were too busy checking out my brother to notice!" Rydel says smirking.😏 "Oh..." Laura says blushing hard. The girls laugh making her blush harder.

"It's just he makes me feel beautiful and special all the time. I don't know what to think about it! No guy has ever even noticed me before. I don't know how I managed to catch his attention! But i'm so glad I did! I am so in love with him!!"❤️😍 Laura says smiling dreamily. "Well i know you make him very happy too! He talks about you all the time!" Rydel says smiling. "Speaking of happy, Riker and Rocky are awfully happy too! Thanks to you guys!" she says smiling at Raini and Maia. "Awww! They make us happy too!!" Maia says. "So very happy!" Raini says. The girls decide to get out of the water.

When they get back to their spot on the beach they notice the guys have set up a picnic. "Awww this is so sweet!" Laura says sitting next to Ross and kissing his cheek. He smiles down at her. They sit and talk and laugh and eat lunch. After lunch Maia asks "Who wants to play volleyball?" "Oh no we are not playing girls vs. boys again!!!" Rocky says excitedly. Everyone laughs.

"We will pick teams this time!" Laura says. "Riker and Raini, you are the captains!" Ross says. "Ok I choose Rocky!" Raini says. "I choose Maia!" Riker says. They kept choosing until the teams were made. Team Riker was Maia, Ratliff, Savannah and Ryland.

Team Raini was Rocky, Ross, Laura and Rydel. They played a good game. They finally decided to call it a tie, since both teams played AWESOME!

They went and built a fire. They just sat around the fire talking and cuddling. "This has been the best weekend i've ever had!" Laura says leaning on Ross' shoulder. He leans down and kisses the top of her head. "I have had so much fun this weekend!" Maia says kissing Riker's cheek. "I have had a blast!" Raini says smiling. "We have really enjoyed having you here too!" Rydel says.

They talk for a little longer. "We better get going, we have school tomorrow!" Raini says. "Yeah we should get going." Maia says. They put out the fire and go back up to the house so the girls can get their things. Ross drives them all home. He drops Raini off first. "Bye guys, see you tomorrow!" she says smiling and waving. They wave back. They drop Maia off next. "We will have to do this again!" she says. They say goodbye and head to Laura's house.

Ross pulls up at Laura's house and gets out. He goes and opens Laura's door for her. "Thank you!" she says smiling at him. "So, did you really enjoy yourself this weekend?" Ross asks. "This has been the best weekend of my life!" Laura says rising up on her tiptoes and kissing him. He kisses back. They kiss until they need air. "That never gets old! I could kiss you forever!" Ross says smiling at her.

"You are a very good kisser!" she says blushing. "Awww are you blushing?!" he asks. "NO!" she says looking away. "You're not so bad yourself!" he says, kissing her again .

They say goodnight and he walks to his car. "See you tomorrow Beautiful!" he says opening his door and getting in. "See you then! I LOVE YOU!!" she says smiling. "I LOVE YOU MORE!!" He says before he drives off.

She goes in with a huge smile on her face. Ross gets home and goes in with a big smile on his face too. Each couldn't wait until tomorrow so they could see each other again, even though they spent the whole weekend together! ❤️

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER BUT HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK FROM NOW ON!

Please vote and comment!!! Thanks!!!😘

I own nothing but my storyline!

Thank you so much for all the reads!!! It means alot to me that you take the time to read this story!!! 😊