Private Beach Party

By the time they get to the private section of the beach it was already dark. Fortunately Stormie, Mark and Savannah had everything set up already and were there waiting for them.

When everyone got seated it wound up with Laura next to Ross, Raini next to Rocky, Maia next to Riker, Savannah next to Ryland and of course Rydellington.

They sat around the fire talking, getting to know each other. Pretty soon Mark and Stormie went home. Everyone else stayed. They talked about everything from favorite colors to favorite movies.

They got on the subject of songwriting and singing. Maia perked up and said "Laura writes awesome songs!" Laura gives her a look but smiles. "Wow you write songs?" Ross asks smiling at her. "Yeah, I love writing and singing." She says looking down.

"How about you sing us a song?" Riker asks, handing her a guitar. She takes the guitar looking pretty nervous. Ross notices and he smiles at her and says "If you don't want to sing for us, it's ok." Laura smiles at him and says "No it's fine, I'll do it." She starts playing the guitar and sings'Parachute'. The whole time she is staring at Ross. When she's done, everyone stands up and cheers for her.

"Wow that's a beautiful song! Is it about anyone special?" Rydel asks. "Thank you! Yes it is about someone special." Laura says. "Well who is it about?" Rydel asks excitedly. "I would rather not say. I would be so embarrassed if he found out." Laura says looking down embarrassed. "Oh come on Laura! I think whoever it's about would be flattered that you wrote a song about them." Riker said smiling at her. "It's about Ross!" Laura whispered, but Ross heard her. He hid a smile. "What was that, we didn't hear you?" Rocky asks. "Hey, come on guys leave her alone! She doesn't want to say." Ross says. "Ok,Ok" Riker says giving up.

"That was pretty awesome" Ross says when she sits back down beside him. She looks at him and smiles. He smiles back and leans down and kisses her on the cheek. She smiles and blushes.

After that everyone went home. The girls decided to stay at Laura's house that night. So they all went to Laura's, when they got inside Raini and Maia look at Laura smirking.  "What?!?!" Laura asks. "You know what!!" Raini says. "We know the song is about Ross!" Maia says excitedly. "I know you guys know, you're my best friends!" Laura says laughing.

"I know he likes you now!!" Maia says. "I don't know guys. I think he was just being nice to a fan." Laura says. "No he wasn't just being nice, Laura. He kissed you twice!" Raini says smiling. "Yeah he really likes you Laura!" Maia says. "Well I guess we'll never know, will we? I'm sure I won't ever see him again anyway." Laura says sadly. "Oh yes you will!" Raini says. "How do you know?" Laura asks. "Oh well, we are supposed to meet Riker, Ross, Rocky, Ell and Rydel tomorrow at the beach!" Maia says.

"Really?! This is gonna be so fun!" Laura says excitedly. "Yeah well we better get some rest." Raini says. "Yeah it's gonna be a long day tomorrow!" Maia says. "Goodnight ladies!" Laura says. "Goodnight!" Raini and Maia say. They all go to sleep with smiles on their faces.

Two updates in one day!!!! Wow!!!
Please vote and comment! :)
I own nothing but my storyline! :)