Concert & Big Announcements

The concert has officially started. The first song R5 played was' Loud', of course everyone sang along.

Ross' attention was only on one girl though, he kept looking and smiling at her. When they played 'Let's Not Be Alone' he pointed at her when he sang "and I know you know it's all your fault." He held her hand and sang the whole chorus to just her. She was breathless.

When they sang 'Here Comes Forever' he held her hand, sang to her and smiled at her through the whole song. Rocky couldn't keep his eyes off of Raini either, he was looking at her and smiling through every song.

When they sang 'Smile' Riker looked right at Maia the whole time smiling and pointing at her. When Ross sang "let me take your picture baby " he took out his phone and snapped a picture of Laura looking up at him and smiling. She didn't know what to think.

After they sang the last song Ross said "Ok time for the big announcement!! Rydel and Ratliff will go get the winners!" Riker says, "The reason we choose these three people is because they got here a full 45 minutes before the Q&A even began!!" When he said this Laura, Raini and Maia looked at one another with surprise and excitement.

Then Rydel and Ratcliff stopped in front of them and guided them onstage. They were jumping up and down and hugging each other screaming. "Thanks for an awesome night Cali!! We Love You All!!" Rocky says before everyone walks off stage.

When they get backstage Rydel says "Well it looks like someone is excited!" looking at the girls still kinda squealing. They turn and look at her "Of course we are excited! We get to spend more time with the best band ever!!!" Laura says smiling. "Aww thanks guys" Rydel says hugging them.

"We can leave in 10 minutes." Ryland says. "That will give the audience plenty of time to leave." So they sat backstage and talked until it was time to go.

Please vote and comment!! :) I own nothing but my story line!!