Guys Night & Girl Talk

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Ross asks. "Let's go hangout at The Hangout! Get it you know because we will be hanging out together!" Rocky says chuckling. "You're so LAME!" Riker says. "Well I thought it was funny!" Rocky says. "You're the only one! We can got to The Hangout though!" Shawn says. "OK let's go!" Ryland says. They grab a few things and a couple of guitars and head to the beach. When they get there they start a fire. They sit around talking about the girls.

"So how are things with you and Svenja?" Ross asks Shawn. "Man she is so awesome! I mean she made me soup! I am hoping to give her a proper kiss tomorrow!" Shawn says. "I know what you mean! Raini is great! She even puts up with my mac & cheese obsession! I think she's a keeper!" Rocky says causing everyone to laugh. "Maia is really cool! She likes to have fun and she is really sweet!" Riker says. "Marlee is so cute and funny! I'm gonna ask her out soon!" Dylan says. "Heather is pretty awesome! I know she don't like me just because i'm famous she likes me for me!" Aaron says. "Yeah I like Daphney!" Brennen says. "Kaitlyn is Beautiful! I wish I knew if she likes me back!" Brent says. "Dude you are oblivious! She definately likes you back!" Ross says chuckling. "Really?!" Brent asks. "Yes really! I see the way she looks at you!" Riker says. "Awesome! I'm gonna ask her out!" Brent says smiling. "I really like Tiffany! She is beautiful and really sweet! I can't believe a guy was stupid enough to let her go! I'm taking it slow but I think i'm falling in love with her!" Luke says. "Just wait til tomorrow!" Ross says under his breath. "What was that?" Luke asks him. "Oh nothing!" he says smirking.😏 "Laura is the only one for me! I love her with all my heart! She is Beautiful! I love her eyes and that smile of hers could light up a room! I think she is still a little insecure about herself though! I think she thinks she needs to get rid of the glasses and braces to be pretty! But truly I don't see the braces, I see a beautiful smile! I think her glasses are adorkable! I love her so much!"Ross says. "Wow! You got it bad little bro!" Riker says. "Yeah and proud of it too!" Ross says wiggling his eyebrows. "I've never seen you so happy before!" Riker says. "What can I say Laura makes me happy!" Ross says blushing. Everyone laughs.

They sit and talk for a while longer. They sing a few songs and just have fun. "This has been fun guys!" Dylan says. "Yeah i'm glad we had this guys night!" Brennen says. "We need to do it more often!" Aaron says. "And we will, but for now it's getting late we better get to bed!" Ross says. They put out the fire and go inside. They take their showers and go to sleep excited for the next day!

Please read, vote and comment!! I own nothing but my storyline!Thanks guys! 😘

Love you guys!!!
#RAURAFOREVER