Day at the Beach

The girls got up in the morning already excited. They ate breakfast and talked about the day. "Today is gonna be so fun!" Laura said excitedly. "Yeah it's gonna be Awesome!" Maia said.

"Yeah except tomorrow is the first day of school." Raini said. "Oh yeah school." Laura said sadly. "More name calling and getting made fun of." "Hey we are always here for you." Maia said hugging her. "Let's not think about it right now. We have to get ready to go to the beach!" Raini says. "Yay! The beach!" Laura and Maia say together laughing.

They start getting ready. Laura puts her hair up in a messy bun and then puts on a yellow and hot pink bikini ( which no one ever sees), with a pair of cut off shorts and a red tank top. Maia wore a blue bikini with cut off shorts and a pink tank top. Raini wore a green one piece with sheer cutouts and a purple sarong.

"Well it's time to go!" Maia said. The girls grabbed their things and left. They got to the beach before everyone else, so they picked a spot and set everything up. When they finished Maia & Raini went swimming, but Laura stayed and watched.

A few minutes later someone stopped in front of her. She looked up smiling thinking it was Ross, but her smile faded when she saw who it was. "Why do they let people like you on the beach?" Jasmine asked. "What do you mean people like me?" Laura asked. "She means ugly! You have nothing anybody would be interested in! You wear those stupid glasses and you have braces! You couldn't get any guys attention if you tried!" Jasmine's boyfriend Rick says snickering.

Laura lowers her head with tears in her eyes. "She got my attention and she wasn't trying!" Someone said behind them. They both turned around to see Ross standing there glaring at them. "But you're Ross Lynch how could you like someone like her?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah dude you obviously need glasses if you think 4-eyes looks good!" Rick says. "My eyesight is just fine! But I can show you what ugly is!" Ross says walking towards Rick who starts backing up. Just as Ross is about to punch him Riker grabs him and Rick and Jasmine leave in a hurry.

Ross goes over to Laura and she looks up at him with tears running down her face. He kneels down in front of her and wipes the tears away. He pulls her into a warm hug. She nuzzles into his chest and says "Thank you Ross, but you didn't have to do that. I know they were telling the truth. I am ugly." Ross pulls her away from him so he is looking her in the eyes. "No! They are wrong, Laura! You are beautiful!" Ross says.

"Ross I know I'm ugly. No guys ever notice me. I have glasses and braces. How can anybody like me? Thank you so much for coming to my defense and being nice to me. It means alot." Laura says sadly, lowering her head. "Laura I am not just being nice to you! I really like you! I have liked you since I saw you singing and dancing around Rue 21." Ross says smiling at the memory.

Laura's head shoots up. "You saw that?" she asks blushing. "We all did! I thought it was Awesome how you didn't care what anyone thought. You were so confident." He says. "Well that's because I had Maia and Raini with me. I know they have my back always, we've been friends since Kindergarten." Laura says smiling.

"It's good you have friends like that. You can add seven more people to that list now!" Ross says. "Wait... did you say you really like me?!" Laura asks looking confused. Ross laughs at her and nods.

"How can a guy like you, like someone like me? I mean you are perfect! You have perfect hair, gorgeous eyes, an unbelievable smile and I could go on and on. I am nothing special, I'm plain, I hate my figure, glasses, braces and I'm just not pr...uumh!!" She gets cut off by Ross' soft lips on hers. She thinks "OMG ROSS LYNCH IS KISSING ME!!" She wraps her arms around his neck and runs her fingers through his hair. I mean come on who doesn't want to touch his hair.

They break apart when they hear someone clear their throat. They look up to see R5, Savannah, Raini and Maia looking at them smirking. "I knew it" Maia said. "Yeah we totally knew he liked you, Laura!" Raini said. "Guys you're embarrassing me" Laura says blushing.

"You're really cute when you blush." Ross whispers to her, making her blush even more. Laura smiles at him and leans over and kisses his cheek. He smiles at her.

They spend the rest of the day having fun on the beach. Swimming, playing football, and just talking. About six o'clock they headed for the secluded beach.

"How come this part of the beach is always secluded?" Maia asked. "Because we own this part of the beach." Riker says smiling. "Our house is right up the hill there." Rocky says pointing. "That is so cool." Raini says.

"Let's build a fire and maybe you could sing for us this time." Laura says smiling. "It's a deal" Ross says. They sit around the fire talking for a while. After that the guys go get their guitars and come back and sit down. "Any requests?" Riker asks. "Smile" all the girls say at the same time. The whole time they sing, Ross looks at Laura and she smiles at him. When they finish the song everyone claps.

"We have to go now, school srarts tomorrow." Laura says getting up to go." Wait... I have to ask you something" Ross says grabbing her hand. "What is it?" Laura says smiling. "Will you go to the movies with me tomorrow?" He asks. "Like on an actual date?" Laura asks shocked. "Yeah, like on a real date." Ross says kissing her cheek. "I'd love that, Ross! Pick me up at seven!" Laura says smiling big. "Sounds great! See you then." Ross says smiling.

The girls hug everyone and start making their way up the beach to their car. "OMG Laura he asked you out!" Raini exclaims. "Yeah, we told you he liked you and don't forget about him coming to your rescue earlier!" Maia says. "Don't forget about that kiss,WOW!" Raini says. "Ok ok. I get it! He likes me! OMG he really likes me! I'll be right back!" Laura says running the other way again.

Maia and Raini stop to wait for her. She makes it back to where R5 is gathering up their stuff and stops behind Ross. "Ross?" She says tapping him on the shoulder. He turns around and smiles at her. "Forget something?" He asks. "Yeah this" she says reaching up and kissing him. He wraps his arms around her waist and they kiss a good thirty seconds before she breaks the kiss. She smiles at him and starts running back towards her friends yelling "I'll see you tomorrow."

Riker notices the smile on Ross' face and he smiles too. "So little brother, you really like her huh?" He asks smiling. "Yeah I really do!" Ross says staring after Laura. They all head home with big smiles on their faces.

Extra long chapter today! I own nothing but my story line. Please vote and comment! :)