Concert Day

Laura was the first to wake up. She jumped up and woke up Raini and Maia. "Get up guys! We only have five hours until the concert!!" she yelled. "That's plenty of time Laura" Maia said.

They all went to the kitchen and ate some breakfast. When they finished eating they each took a shower. After that they got dressed. "Will you guys help me with my hair and make-up?" Laura asked. "Of course we will help you!" Maia said smiling. "Yeah we will" Raini said.

After getting Laura to do her hair and Raini to do her make-up, Maia was the first one ready to go. Then Raini and then they started to work on Laura. Raini curled her hair and Maia put on her make-up. When they were done, they stepped back to admire their work. "You look amazing, Laura!" Raini said smiling. "Yeah, if Ross doesn't notice you then he must be blind! You look beautiful!" Maia said excitedly. "Thanks guys, you both look beautiful!" Laura says hugging them.

She didn't want to ruin their good mood with what she was really thinking. (Of course Ross is not gonna notice me. I mean why should he? I am so ugly. But i'm not gonna think about it, I'm gonna have a good time and not let anyone bring me down.) Laura was snapped out of her thoughts by Maia saying "I have a surprise for you guys!

What is it?" Laura asks excitedly. Maia pulls VIP & backstage  passes from behind her back. "OMG!!! When did this happen?" Raini asks smiling big. "I had them the whole time, I just wanted to surprise you!" Maia says. Laura and Raini go hug her and they start jumping around squealing with excitement.

"Oh my gosh, it's 1:00! We should go so we can be up front for the Q&A!" Laura says looking at the clock. The girls grab their stuff and head out. "This is gonna be the best concert ever!" Laura says. "Yeah it is!" Raini says. "I know right! And to make it even better, the concert is gonna be on the beach!" Maia says excitedly.

"I can't wait to get there." Laura says. "Well wait no more, because we are here!" Maia says. The girls get out of the car and walk to where the concert is gonna be. Noone else is there yet. They are standing there talking about what they are gonna say at the meet and greet, and what they are gonna ask at the Q&A and what songs they hope R5 sing at the concert.

They were so busy talking, they didn't notice the 3 guys looking at them from backstage. "Well this makes it easy to decide who is gonna get the surprise tonight" Ross says. "Yeah they are here a whole hour and fifteen minutes before the Q&A starts" Riker says. "Yeah, that's what I call dedication" Rocky says.

They go tell Rydel and Ratliff about the girls. Everyone finally started showing up and after a few more minutes R5 came out on stage. The crowd started screaming, but not as loud as 3 certain girls. The Q&A has officially begun. :)

I own nothing except my story line!!! Please comment and vote!!! Thank you!!! ❤️