Q&A and meeting R5

As R5 came out on stage everyone was screaming. Ross was looking out over the crowd of screaming fans when he stops. He thinks he sees the girl from the store yesterday. He looks again and he is sure it's her. He smiles at her but she didn't see him.

"Okay, time for questions" Rydel says. The crowd cheers even more. "Who wants to ask the first question?" Riker asks. Everybody raises their hands.

"Umm, how about you?" Rocky asks pointing at Raini. "What is your favorite song to perform?" Raini asks. "Oohh good question" Rydel says smiling. "My favorite is Love Me Like That!" Everyone cheers. "Mine is Cali girls" Riker says. "Keep Away From This Girl" rocky shouts. "Forget About You" Ratliff says looking at Rydel smiling. "My favorite one to perform is I Want You Bad" Ross says. The crowd screams really LOUD!!

"OK I have a question for you guys" Riker says, surprising everyone. "What is your favorite song and why?" Everyone raised their hands except Laura. She figured they wouldn't notice her anyway, so why bother. So it came as a total shock when Ross jumped off the stage right in front of her, and stuck the mic closer to her. She looked up and he smiled at her, she smiled back.

"So, what's your favorite song & why?" Ross asks. "Here Comes Forever because it has so much meaning to it. I'm looking for my forever" Laura says smiling at him.

"You'll be looking forever Four-Eyes" the girl behind her whispered. Ross and Laura heard it though and Laura lowered her head looking sad. Ross on the other hand was upset with the girl. He gave her a glare and reached for Laura's face. He made her look at him, when she was looking in his eyes he leaned down and kissed her cheek and said "Your forever may happen sooner than you think." He winked and smiled at her then jumped back on stage.

The Q&A went on for another 20 minutes. Next was the soundcheck. R5 went backstage to get their instruments and Ross says "We are gonna play Here Comes Forever at sound check."

"O.K. I see what's going on here!" Rocky said with a smirk. "What?!?!" Ross says shrugging his shoulders. "You like her" Rocky says raising his eyebrows.

"Her and her friends look familiar" Riker says. "They were the girls dancing and singing around the store yesterday." Rydel says. She never forgets a face. ☺️ "I noticed Ross wasn't the only one who stopped and took a second look!" she said looking at Riker and Rocky. They smiled at her blushing.

"I just hope you all don't like the same one" she said laughing. The guys all looked at each other. "Which one do you like? We know Ross likes the one in the glasses!" Riker asked Rocky. "I like the one with the real curly hair!" Rocky said. "Great! I like the tall one!" Riker said excitedly.

"Time for soundcheck" Stormie says coming backstage. R5 run back on stage. "Before we do the soundcheck, we have a surprise for you guys!" Ross says. "At the end of the concert we will pick 3 audience members to join us on a private part of the beach after the show!" Riker says.

"Actually we have already picked them, but we are not telling who they are until the end of the concert!" Rocky says smirking. The crowd is jumping and cheering! R5 sings Here Comes Forever and Ross grabs Laura's hand a few times and smiles at her during the song.

When they finish the song they go backstage to relax while the opening act performs. This is when Raini, Maia & Laura get to go backstage and meet R5! They all introduce themselves to one another. "So how old are you guys?" Rydel asks. "We are all 17" Laura says. Ross smiles at her and says "That's how old I am!" The girls giggle and say "We know" all at the same time.

"Where do you go to school?" Ratliff asks. "We go to Moonsun High School" Maia says. "No Way! That's where Me, Ross and Ryland are gonna be going!" Rocky says excitedly. "Awesome!! Maybe we will have some classes together!" Raini says smiling at him. "I hope so! It will be nice to already know someone there." Ryland says.

They talked for a while longer and then Mark comes back and says "Show Time!" R5 hugs the girls. "We gotta go perform now. See you out there." Ross says hugging Laura just a little longer than necessary. When he lets go everyone is already heading on stage. The girls go to their seats.

Laura looks over and sees Maia and Raini smirking at her. "What?!?!" She asks. "I think Ross likes you!" Maia whispered. "What?!?! No way!! I'm not pretty enough for him to like me!" Laura says sadly. "I agree with Maia, I think he does like you! He knows beauty when he sees it!" Raini says. "Yeah, I saw the way he looked at you Laura!" Maia says winking at her. "You really think so?" Laura asks with a big smile on her face. "YES" they both yell at her.

That was when R5 walked onstage to begin the concert. Ross looked out across the crowd until he found the one he was looking for. When he saw her he smiled really big at her and gave her a wave. She blushed and smiled back and gave a little wave back.

I own nothing except my storyline!!! I know they are all older than 17, but for the sake of this story they are! :) PLEASE READ, COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!