Bar-be-cues & Jerks

As Ross is coming down the stairs the doorbell rings. "I'll get it!" Ross yells as he opens the door. "Hey man, it's been too long!" Aaron exclaims hugging him. "Yeah it's been a while Dude!" Ross says happily. "OMG!!! Aaron Carter is standing right in front of me!" The guys turn to see Laura standing there gawking at Aaron. He smiles and walks over to her. "Do you have a name, Beautiful?" he asks smiling at her. "My Girlfriend!" Ross exclaims, feeling a little jealous. "Laura" she says smiling at Aaron. He hugs her. "Nice to meet you, Laura! How long have you been dating my cousin?" he asks smiling. "2 months and 1 week!" she says dreamily, going over to Ross and kissing his cheek. Ross smiles at her. "Dude! You know I would never mess with your girl. You don't have to be jealous!" Aaron says looking at him. "I'm not jealous!" Ross says calmly. "Dude, Please! I saw how your hands clenched into fists when I hugged her! I thought you knew me better than that!" Aaron says chuckling. "I'm sorry man! I know you're a good guy!" Ross says blushing. Aaron laughs.

Just then there us a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Aaron says opening the door. "AAAHHHH!!!! AARON CARTER!!" Heather screams. "Wow!! I think I lost the hearing in this ear!" Aaron says covering his left ear and smiling at her. Heather blushes. "I'm sorry! My name is Heather and i'm a big fan!" she says smiling. "And who is your boyfriend?" Aaron asks a little disappointed. "Oh, I don't have a boyfriend!" Heather says looking down "I haven't met the right guy yet, I guess!" she says. "I don't have a girlfriend either. I can't ever tell if they like me or my fame!" Aaron says. "That must be terrible! I would never like someone just because they were famous!" Heather says smiling at him. They stand there a few minutes just smiling at each other for a few minutes.

"Yeah! I hate to break up this little love connection, but we need to get to the bar-be-cue!" Ross says laughing. Aaron and Heather blush. "Shall we?" Aaron asks holding out his arm. "Sure!" Heather says taking his arm and heading to the backyard. "They are cute together!" Laura says smiling at him. "Yeah they are! I think they forgot we were here!" Ross says kissing her cheek and chuckling.

They are about to go out back when someone knocks on the door. They go to the door and open it to see Tiffany standing there crying. "What's wrong?" Laura says hugging her. "I need to talk to Heather!" Tiffany says still crying. "I'll go get her!" Ross says walking to the backyard. He comes back a minute later with Heather and Aaron. Heather sees Tiffany crying. "What did the idiot do?" she asks hugging Tiffany. "He was kissing another girl!" Tiffany says sadly. "HE DID WHAT?!?!" Heather says angrily. "I wish I could disown him!!!" Heather says hugging her. "I hope this doesn't change things between us!" she says. "Of course not! We are friends forever!" Tiffany says hugging her.

"Why don't you stay and have fun with us?" Ross says smiling at her. "Thanks, but I look a mess!" Tiffany says smiling at him. "Well we can fix that!" Heather says. "You two go back outside and send Rydel, Raini and Maia in here please?" Laura says heading up the stairs to Rydel's room. A few minutes later Rydel and the other girls come in. Rydel goes straight to Tiffany and hugs her. "Do you want us to go kick his A$$?" She says making Tiffany laugh. "No! He's not worth it!" she says smiling.

"Rydel, I think I need to wait on that thing I told you earlier!" Laura says. "What thing?" Heather asks. "Umm... Well I was gonna go skinny dippin' with Ross tonight! But he doesn't know, so I can change my plans!" Laura says. "No way! I'm not letting you change your plans because of some jerk anyway! You will do what you had planned!" Tiffany says. "Are you sure?" Laura asks. "Yes, i'm sure! Thank you for caring so much, but this is a BIG DEAL!! I am not letting you back out of it!" Tiffany says. Laura blushes.

They wipe Tiffany's face and redo her hair and make-up. "Thank you guys for being here when I needed you! Rydel I haven't known you very long but I feel like i've known you forever!" Tiffany says hugging her. "I feel the same!" Rydel says.

As the girls are coming downstairs the doorbell rings. The girls go to answer it. When they open it Luke Hemmings is standing there. Their eyes go real big when Rydel reaches up and hugs him. "It's been a long time!" he says hugging her and smiling. "Girls this is my cousin Luke Hemmings!" Rydel says smiling. "We know who he is! How many famous cousins do you have?" Tiffany asks smiling. "We have a few!" Rydel says winking.

"Who are these beautiful girls?" he asks smiling. "This is Raini, Rocky's girlfriend, Maia, Riker's girlfriend, Laura, Ross' girlfriend, Heather, she likes Aaron and this is Tiffany!" Rydel says pointing each one out. "Nice to meet you all!" Luke says. "Well let's get back to the bar-be-cue!" Laura says.

Luke hangs back with Rydel. "So they all have boyfriends?" he asks. "All except Tiff. She caught her boyfriend kissing another girl earlier today!" Rydel says angrily. "A guy was stupid enough to cheat on her?! She is beautiful." Luke says. "Someone already has a crush! Please move slow though, she was really hurt by that jerk!" Rydel says protectively. "Don't worry, Rydel, I would like to get to know her first!" Luke says smiling. 

They all go out back. When they sit down to eat, Luke makes sure he sits by Tiffany. He keeps her laughing the whole time. They clean everything up and get ready to go home. "Before everyone leaves we wanted to know if y'all wanted to meet at The Hangout tomorrow?" Rocky asks. "Sure! We'll be here about lunch time!" Raini says kissing his cheek. "Great! See you then!" Riker says kissing Maia. Tiffany leans over and whispers "Don't have too much fun tonight!" in Laura's ear.

Laura blushes. Ross notices and looks at her funny. She just shrugs her shoulders. Everyone leaves and Ross and Laura head for The Hangout.

I own nothing but my storyline!!! Please read, vote and comment!!! I know some of the pics i'm using are edits but it's a Raura story so who cares! :)