Dates & Waitresses

"What should I wear?" Laura asks holding up a yellow sleeveless dress and a pink flowy dress. "Oh definitely the yellow one!" Jackey says. The other girls agree. She curls her hair and does her make-up. She is ready by six thirty. "Well someone is excited!" Svenja says wiggling her eyebrows. "I can't help it guys he is so totally AWESOME!" Laura says blushing. "Oh we know!" Marlee says smiling. Just then Laura gets a text. "Hey can you see if we can all meet at The Hangout Saturday? Please?" Tiffany texts. "Of course I will Tiff!" ☺️ Laura texts back. "Thank you!" Tiffany texts.

"That was Tiffany texting to see if we could all get together at The Hangout Saturday! I think she is gonna ask Luke out then!" Laura says smiling. "Oohh they will make such a cute couple!" Daphney says. "Yeah I think so too!" Kaitlyn says. They hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Jackey calls heading down the stairs.

She opens the door to reveal Ross standing there with a rose and some chocolates. "Do you just keep roses in your pocket?" Jackey asks him smirking. "No" Ross says chuckling. "I know Laura loves roses, so I want to give her as many as I can!" he says smiling. "Man you are like the most romantic dude ever!" Jackey says. "What can I say, Laura brings it out in me. I lo..." He stops talking staring at something. Jackey turns around to see Laura coming down the stairs. She just rolls her eyes playfully, smiling and steps away from the door. "Wow! You look Beautiful!" Ross says smiling at Laura. "You don't look so bad yourself, Blondie!" she says coming up to him and kissing his cheek. He gives her the candy and rose. "Awww thank you Ross!" She says smiling. "You're welcome, Beautiful!" he says kissing her. They kiss until they hear someone clear their throat. They pull away blushing. "Wow, it amazes me how they can forget anybody else is around when they are together!" Marlee says smiling. "That's ssooo romantic!" Svenja says dreamily. "Shall we go?" Ross asks holding out his arm. "Sure, just let me put this in some water!" she says smiling. "I got it, go have fun!" Jackey says taking the rose. "Thanks Jack!" Laura says smiling.

They walk to the car and Ross opens the door for her. He goes around and gets in and they head to Dawson's Diner. "Can we all meet at The Hangout on Saturday?" Laura asks. "Sure i'll tell everyone!" Ross says. "Thanks! I'm pretty sure Tiffany is gonna ask Luke out then!" she says smiling. "I think he'll be really surprised because a girl has never asked him out before." Ross says chuckling. They both laugh.

They pull up to the diner and go in. They take a seat and the same waitress that was rude to Laura before comes over to the table. "You again?!" she sneers. "Yes us again! Do I need to go talk to the manager again?" Ross asks glaring at her. "What do you want to drink?" she asks frowning. "Water for me please" Laura says. "I'll have a coke!" Ross says still glaring. She goes to get their drinks. "Why are you so nice to her?" Ross asks. "She was so rude to you!" he says madly. "I don't know, just habit I guess!" Laura says smiling. They lean in and are about to kiss when Laura feels something wet on her head! They look up to see the waitress standing over them with an empty glass of what was water in her hand. She was glaring at Laura. "You did that on purpose!!" Laura yells angrily. "What if I did? What are you gonna do about it?" She says smirking. "I've never hit a girl before, but i'm about to!" Ross says angrily standing up. "You wouldn't dare?" The waitress says. "He may not but I will!" someone says from behind her, she turns around just as Laura's fist connects with her nose. "By the way, that's what i'm gonna do about it!" Laura says smirking. "I'm telling my manager you assaulted me! You broke my nose!" The waitress says getting up. "Go ahead! You deserved it!" Laura says. "You don't have to tell me anything! I saw everything! YOU'RE FIRED!" the manager says. The waitress storms out of the Diner. "Good Riddance!" Ross yells.

"I'm so sorry about that! Please order anything you like! It's on the house!" The manager says. "Do you wanna leave?" Ross asks looking at Laura. "No! Let's stay i'm not gonna let that witch ruin our date!" Laura says kissing his cheek. "Thank you sir!" Laura says smiling at the manager. The manager walks off and Laura is engulfed in a bear hug. "Way to go Laur!!" Tiffany cheered letting her go. "I thought it was about time I stood up for myself!" Laura says smiling. "I'm proud of you Beautiful!" Ross says smiling at her. Tiffany was their waitress for the rest of their date. They ordered their food and ate. "Are you ready to go?" Ross asks. "Sure let's go!" Laura says smiling. They say bye to Tiffany and leave.

They get in the car and leave. "Can we go to The Hangout for a while?" Laura asks. "Sure, I wasn't really ready to take you home anyway." Ross says smiling at her. She smiles and blushes. They get to The Hangout and Ross starts a fire. "It's hard to believe that Halloween is next weekend." Laura says. "Yeah, I love Halloween!" Ross says smiling. "Me too!" she says. "I was wondering if you wanted to go with me to the Halloween party?" Laura asks him. "I don't know! I have a girlfriend and she might not like me taking another girl to the party!" Ross says teasingly. "Ok then I guess i'll just ask Hayes then!" she says giggling. "YOU WILL NOT!" Ross says causing her to laugh. "So is that a yes then?" she asks. "Yes!" he says kissing her. They kiss until they pull away for air. STUPID OXYGEN!!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN A PERFECTLY GOOD KISS?!?!

"I better get you home. It's getting late." Ross says. "Yeah and we have school tomorrow." she says. They put out the fire and go to the car. Ross drives her home and opens the door for her and helps her out. "I had a great time, Ross!" she says kissing his cheek. "I'm sorry about the waitress we had." Ross says still a little angry. "It's ok Ross! It was just a little water!" Laura says kissing him. They kiss for a few minutes and she grabs his hair and gives it a little tug. He pushes her up against the car and kisses her deeper. They pull away breathless. "Wow! I love your kisses!" he says smiling at her. "And I love you!!" she says. "I love you more Beautiful!" he says kissing her again. They pull away and say goodbye. Laura goes in and closes the door with a huge smile on her face. She goes upstairs and goes to bed.

Ross drives home and goes inside smiling like an idiot. "Good Night huh?" Riker asks. "The best!" Ross says smiling dreamily. "Awww i'm glad you're so happy!" Rydel says. "So how did it go?" Ell asks. Ross tells the story of the waitress. "Laura stood up and punched her!" he said proudly. "Good for Laura!" Rocky says. "I was proud of her!" Ross says smiling. They talk a few more minutes. Ross tells them about meeting the girls at The Hangout Saturday and then went to bed. Ross goes to sleep thinking about Laura!

Hey everyone!!! I finally updated!!! Please read, vote and comment! I own nothing but my storyline!! Thanks! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! ❤️