Romance & Our Song

Ross grabs Laura's hand as they are walking to The Hangout. "I've had fun today!" he says. "Yeah me too, except I feel bad for Tiff." she says smiling at him. "Speaking of Tiff, I think Luke likes her!" he chuckles. "You think so?" she asks. "Oh yeah! You didn't notice he never left her side and he made it a point to make her laugh!" Ross says. "I wasn't really paying attention! I just thought he was being nice!" she says. I was too busy mentally preparing myself for tonight! she thought.

They make it to The Hangout. Ross sets the radio down and puts music on low. Laura sets the blankets down on a log until they will need them. They sit down and talk for a while. Laura kicks her shoes off. "What are you doing?" Ross asks. "Just getting comfortable!" Laura says shrugging her shoulders. Ross starts a fire. He sits back down and Laura cuddles up to him with her head on his shoulder. They sat there in silence for a little while just enjoying each other's company. As it started getting dark Laura jumps up and starts running towards the water. "Where are you going?" Ross asks. "Swimming!" she says. Ross turns back to the fire. "We don't have any suits!" he says. "Who said anything about a suit?" Laura says blushing. Ross jerks his head up and looks at Laura standing there in her bra and panties, which were bright yellow by the way! "What do you mean?" he says coming towards her. She doesn't say anything. She just takes off her panties and bra and runs in the water. When she gets the nerve to look back Ross is standing there open-mouthed and gawking at her.

"Are you coming in or are you just gonna stand there?" she asks giggling. He snapped out of his trance and took his shirt off while kicking off his shoes. He was in such a hurry that when he went to take his pants off he tripped and fell. Laura laughed. He finished getting undressed and ran into the water. It was Laura's turn to gawk, jaw dropped. "Oh you think it's funny I fell, huh?" he says splashing her. She splashes back and then he is right in front of her in all his glory. They stop and stare into each others eyes. They lean in and their lips touch. They kiss. She wraps her arms around his neck, plunging her fingers into his hair, he wraps his arms around her waist, she pulls on his hair a little because she knows he likes it and he tightens his grip and deepens the kiss. They kiss until they need air. They pull apart breathing heavily. He rests his forehead on hers and looks into her eyes.

"You are so beautiful!" he says kissing the tip of her nose. "You are gorgeous!" she says smiling up at him. "You amaze me! I would have never guessed this is what you had planned for us tonight! I love you! I just hope you didn't do this because you feel like you had too. I don't want you to feel like you had to do this to keep my attention because you don't!" he says looking at her. She puts her hands on either side of his face and looks him straight in the eye. "Ross I didn't do this because I felt like I had to! I did it because I couldn't stop thinking about it! I even dreamed about it! I love you so much!" she says blushing. He kisses her deeply.
They get caught up in the kiss. Laura pulls away. "I'm not ready to do that yet Ross. We are too young. I'm so sorry!" she says sadly. "Hey it's ok Laura! I'm not ready either." he says making her look up at him. "Really? So you're not mad?" she asks shyly. "Of course i'm not mad at you! I could never be mad at you for being honest with me. Even if I was ready, I would wait for you to be ready! I will wait for you as long as you need me to!" he says looking deeply into her eyes. "I love you!" she says reaching up and kissing him. He, of course, kisses back. They pull apart for air. "Do you want to get out and sit by the fire?" Laura asks. "Sure let's go!" Ross says. They get out and wrap up in the blankets. They sit by the fire until they warm up and get dry. "This has been an exciting day for me! I have done things I never thought I would do!" she says excitedly. "Awesome day!" he says smiling. "So should we get dressed?" he asks. "Yeah, I guess!" she says smiling.

They get dressed. As they are walking back to the fire, Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran comes on the radio. "May I have this dance?" Ross asks grinning. "Of course you can!" Laura says taking his hand. She puts her arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around her waist. She rests her head on his chest. As they are swaying back and forth, she pulls away a little and looks up at him. She notices the sky. "It's beautiful isn't it?" she asks pointing at the sky with her chin. He looks up and back down into her eyes. "Not as beuatiful as you!" he says leaning down to kiss her. They pull apart.

"You know this is officially our song now?" Ross says. "Oh yeah? Why is that?" she asks raising her eyebrows. "Because this song describes us. We took each other into our lovin' arms and kissed under the light of a thousand stars!" he says smiling. "You're so cheesy! That's one of the reasons I love you!" she says kissing him again. "Ok this is our song!" she says when they pull apart. "Good! I love you too! You will never know how happy you've made me!" he says hugging her tightly. "I bet it's not half as happy as you've made me!" she says smiling at him.

"We should go, it's getting late." she says. They gather up their things and head back home. As they are walking, Laura grabs Ross' hand and leans her head on his shoulder. When they get back, they put on their jammies and join the others in the basement to watch a movie. They are watching Furious 7. Ross and Laura set on the love seat and cuddle up. He is propped against the arm and Laura has her head on his chest. That is where they fell asleep with smiles on their faces. "Oh my gosh! Look how cute they are!" Rydel says excitedly as she snaps a picture.

Thanks for reading!!! Please read, vote and comment!!! I own nothing but my storyline!!!

Please check out my friend's Jackeyiswierd new book!!! It's Rossome!!!:)