Exciting Days & Starry Skies

Jackey wakes up about an hour later. She wakes everyone else up. "Come on people, WAKE UP! We're burning daylight!" she yells. Everyone wakes up and gathers up everything they need and then head to The Hangout. When they get there the guys put up their tents. Each one setting up by the girl they like. ❤️

"So what does everyone wanna do?" Rydel asks. "Let's play football! I've always wanted to learn how to play!" Laura says laughing. "Oooh that sounds like fun!" Maia says. "Ok let's pick teams!" Riker says. "I'll be the referee! Laura & Maia you're the team captains!" Jackey says. The girls pick teams. Laura's team is her, Ross, Heather, Aaron, Rydel, Ratliff, Tiffany, Luke, Svenja, Shawn, Marlee & Dylan. Maia's team is her, Riker, Kaitlyn, Brent, MaKayla, Hayes, Daphney, Brennen, Savannah, Ryland, Raini & Rocky.

They draw lines in the sand to represent the endzones. The guys tried to explain how to play to the girls but all they got were confused looks. "If you get the ball run to the endzone!" Ross told them. They started the game. They had so much fun playing that they lost track of the score. After a little while it wound up being girls against boys. Which really wound up with the boys chasing the girls around. They went back swimming to cool off after the game. They got out of the water when it started getting dark. They go and light a fire.

"What are we gonna eat?" Riker asks. "I have an idea! Girls gather around!" Rydel says as the girls huddle together. They stand up and look at the guys. "Wait here, we'll be back!" Laura says as the girls head towards the house.

"OMG! I'm so excited about the Halloween party!" Marlee says. "Me too! I can't wait!" Rydel exclaims. "I can't believe I get to go with Hayes!" MaKayla says. "He totally likes you!" Laura says. "How do you know?" MaKayla asks as they make it to the house and go in. "Duh! It's so obvious! We see the way he looks at you!" Jackey says smiling. "Jack, why don't you want or have a boyfriend?" Rydel asks. "I don't know! I guess I just like my freedom, you know not having to worry about hurting anyone!" Jackey says laughing. "That's a good reason, but would you go out with someone if they asked you?" Savannah asks. "I'm not swearing off guys forever, i'm just happy without one now!" Jackey says. "Good for you Jack!" Laura says. The girls pack picnic baskets with food and sodas, get some blankets and head back to The Hangout.

The guys are sitting around the fire talking. "I really like MaKayla!" Hayes says. "Well she like you too, she couldn't keep her eyes off of you today!" Ryland says. "Good! I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend at the party!" Hayes says. "Congrats man!" Ross says slapping him on the back.

"I can't believe Tiffany was the one who asked me out!" Luke says still a little shocked. "At least she goes after what she wants!" Riker says. "Yeah and i'm glad she wants me! I will never do anything to hurt her!" Luke says. "Good she's been through enough with that jerk, Calum!" Ross says. "I wonder what the girls are doing?" Aaron asks. "We're about to find out! Here they come!" Ratliff says causing the guys to look in the direction of the girls.

"We made picnics!" Raini says holding up the blanket and basket she was carrying. Instead of sitting separately they put all the blankets together and they all sat together to eat. "I can't wait for the party next weekend!" Daphney says. "Oooh me either, we are gonna have so much fun!" Laura says. "Why don't we all meet and go together?" Svenja asks. "That's a great idea!" Maia says. "Ok so we can meet here at five!" Riker says. "Sounds great!" Raini says.

They settle back down and the boys grab their guitars and just start playing random music. They just enjoy the music and relax. The guys play for a little while and then they just sit and talk about random stuff. After a little while longer Laura and Maia pick up guitars and start playing . The girls start singing 'Pass Me By' and pretty soon the guys join in too. After they finish the song Luke stands up.

"Wanna take a walk with me?" Luke asks holding his hand out to Tiffany. "I'd love to!" Tiffany says grabbing his hand. He helps her up but doesn't let go of her hand. They walk down the beach just enjoying each other's company. "It's really pretty out here!" Tiffany says. "Not as pretty as you are!" Luke says stopping and kissing her. She kisses back wrapping her arms around his neck. "You're so sweet for saying that!" she says when they pull apart. "I mean it! I think you're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen!" he says looking into her eyes. "Wow! Noone's ever told me that before!" she says blushing. "Well they are obviously blind!" he says starting to walk again. She leans her head on his shoulder. "I think i'm falling in love!" she says. "I know i'm in love!" he says smiling at her. She stops and reaches up and kisses him. They pull away breathless. They smile at each other. "We should head back." she says. They start walking back to everyone else.

"Wanna get out of here for a while?" Ross whispers in Laura's ear. "Sure let's go!" she says getting up. Ross grabs their blanket and they head down the beach. They spread the blanket out and lay on their backs looking at the stars. "Wow! Aren't they beautiful!" Laura asks. "Yeah my view is pretty beautiful!" Ross says looking at her. She blushes. Ross leans down and kisses her. They kiss until they need air. They pull away breathless. They lay back, just enjoying the sound of the waves and the beauty of the stars. Laura puts her head on his chest and he pulls her close. "I love you, Beautiful!" he says kissing the top of her head. "I love you more, Blondie!" she says squeezing him. "We better get back" she says getting up. "Ok let's go" he says grabbing her hand and intertwining their fingers. They get back to the group and they all sit around the fire talking.

"What do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" Dylan asks. "I don't know!" Marlee says shrugging her shoulders. "Well the fair is in town how about we spend the day there?" Kaitlyn asks. "That's a great idea!" Brent says . "Ok the fair it is then!" Riker says. "It's getting pretty late, we should get some sleep!" Rydel says yawning. "Yeah i'm tired too. Goodnight, Blondie! I love you!" Laura says kissing Ross' cheek. "Goodnight, I love you more, Shorty!" he says smiling. The girls kiss the guys goodnight and they go to their tents. They fall asleep excited for the next day.

I own nothing but my storyline! Please read, vote and comment! Thanks! Love you guys!! ❤️❤️

#RAURAFOREVER