Planning & Shopping

"Yay it's Friday!" Laura says excitedly. "I know! I can't wait for tonight!" Daphney says. "We are gonna have so much fun!" Kaitlyn says. "It's been too long since we all hung out!" Jackey says. "Yeah I can't wait!" Marlee says. "Yeah but right now we have to get ready for school." Svenja says. "After school we will go get a few things for tonight." Laura says. They get ready for school. As they are coming downstairs someone knocks. Svenja opens the door to reveal Ross of course. He smiles at the girls. "Good morning, Beautiful!" he says kissing Laura. "Good morning, Handsome!" she says when they pull away. They grab their stuff and leave.

Ross grabs Laura's hand as they walk to the car. He opens the doors for the girls and then gets in. As he is putting his seatbelt on Laura reaches over and kisses him passionately. They kiss a few minutes and pull away breathless. "What was that for?" he asks smiling. "Just because I have the greatest guy in the world! I love you!" Laura says smiling at him. "Well I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world!" he says. "AWWW" all the girls say from the backseat. "I was wondering if you wanted to go with me to pick up a few things for tonight?" Ross asks. "Yeah I'd love to! We need some stuff too!" Laura says smiling. "Good we'll clean up some while you're gone." Marlee says. "Thanks girls! You're the best!" Laura says smiling. "No problem, Laur!" Svenja says. They get to school and get out.

"Oh no! We forgot to pick up Tiff!" Daphney says. "Hey guys!" Tiffany says walking up to them with Luke. "Hey we are sorry for not picking you up!" Laura says frowning. "That's ok! Luke gave me a ride!" Tiffany says smiling. "Awwww! How sweet!" Jackey says. Just then the bell rings and they all go to class. The morning goes by with nothing exciting happening. They go to lunch and everyone is sitting together talking. "Oh btw we wanted to know if everyone wanted to stay at our house tomorrow night?" Ryland asks. "Yeah that sounds fun!" Maia says. "Count me in!" Tiffany says. They may or may not have heard a whispered "YES!" coming from Luke, causing him and Tiffany to blush. "We are so there!" Jackey says. "Oh I almost forgot, I have another cousin coming tonight. Can we bring her tomorrow?" Laura asks. "Sure that sounds great!" Rydel says. "Great she'll be so excited!" Laura says smiling.

"Ryland do you mind taking these lovely ladies home this afternoon? Me & Laura are gonna go shopping for supplies for tonight." Ross asks. "I don't mind at all!" Ryland says smiling. "Thanks man!" Ross says smiling. The bell rings and they go to class. Nothing happens the rest of the day. They meet in the parking lot after school. "So girls, be at my house by six!" Laura says excitedly. "We'll be there!" Heather says. "See you then!" Rydel says. They all leave. Ross and Laura are heading to the store.

"So anything special planned for tonight?" Ross asks. "Oh you know... Just the usual, talking about boys, make-overs, pillow fights & watching movies!" Laura says giggling. They pull into the parking lot and park. "You don't need a make-over, you're beautiful and wait... what boys?!" Ross asks. "Awwww is Rossy jealous?" Laura says teasingly. "No!!" he says looking away. "Ross there is no need to be jealous, the only guy I'll be talking about tonight is my Rossome boyfriend!" she says making him look at her. She kisses him. They kiss until they need air. They pull away breathless. "And I promise the only girl I'll be talking about is my beautiful girlfriend!" he says. They get out and go in the store.

They get chips,dip, drinks and everything they need. They pay and leave. "Hey Ross do you think we could camp on the beach tomorrow night?" Laura asks. "Yeah that's a great idea!"he says smiling. "Ok I'll bring everything we will need." she says. "It's gonna be so much fun!" Ross says. He pulls up in her driveway and opens the door for her. "I can't wait until tomorrow! I love you!" Laura says. "I love you more!" Ross says kissing her. They pull away and say goodbye. She goes inside. They only have an hour to get things ready. She goes and puts the snacks away. Just as she is going upstairs someone knocks. "I got it!" she yells opening the door. "Ahhhhh! It's so good to see you MaKayla!" Laura says hugging her. "I know! I can't believe I'm finally here!" MaKayla says. The other girls come downstairs. They all scream and hug each other. They get MaKayla settled in and tell her about tomorrow. At six the rest of the girls show up and the sleepover begins!

Please read, vote, comment & share! Thank you for reading! I own nothing but my storyline!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! ❤❤❤❤
#RAURAFOREVER