Fun Nights & Pillow Fights

Beginne am Anfang

The first part of the day goes by without any incidents. The bell rings for lunch. They all bother at the table. "Hey guys, whatcha doin'?" Raini asks. "Nothing much is happening today!" Rocky says. "Yeah pretty boring day so far!" Laura says. "I'm ready for the sleepover!" Daphney says excitedly. "What do you have planned?" Kaitlyn asks looking at Tiffany. "Oh you know! The usual! Truth or Dare, eating, watching movies, eating, talking, and did I mention eating?!" Tiffany says making everyone laugh. "That sounds like a blast!" Svenja says. "It is gonna be so much fun!" Heather says. They talk a few more minutes and the bell rings. They all go back to class.

The rest of the day goes by with nothing exciting happening. When the final bell rings everyone meets at the lockers. "Well I guess we'll take the girls home and then settle in for a guys night!" Ross says. "We'll see y'all tomorrow!" Maia says smiling. "I know, but I love spending time with my girlfriend and friends!" Ross says hugging Laura. "Awww that's so sweet!" she says hugging back. "Well we better get going!" Daphney says. "Let's go!" Heather says. They all leave. The guys drop the girls off at their houses and leave. The girls go inside, grab their bags and head to Tiffany's. They get there and knock on the door.

Tiffany opens the door. "I'm so glad y'all are here!" she says hugging each of them. "So what are we gonna do first?" Svenja asks. "Well first you can put your stuff in my room!" Tiffany says. The girls go put their bags in Tiffany's room and come back. They see all kinds of snack food laid out. There was chips, dip, cookies, and popcorn. "Wow Tiff! Think you got enough food?" Kaitlyn asks smiling. "This is just snacks, I'll order pizza later!" Tiffany says. "So what's the surprise?" Laura asks grabbing the chips and dip. "You'll find out soon enough!" Tiffany says. "OK! We've waited this long, I guess we can wait a little longer!" Kaitlyn says. "Hey let's do each others nails!" Marlee says. They get the nail polish and give each other manicures.