00.

You,
who have given me strength in each day that passes, the one who built hope inside of me to last the day.

You,
who turned me yellow when everything was blue, the one who put the wonderful stars above when my sky turned lilac.

Remember the days when we both used meet everynight just to go eat ramen? Sneaking in the middle of the night, painting graffities everywhere, running as we both rounded every streets, unconcious of our intertwined hands, laughs filling every streets and every corners of seoul.

How we used to cut class and decide to hang around under that old oak tree, heads against each other as we gazed at the clouds above and the amazing shapes they have, unaware of the fast beating of our hearts,

Remember when we stole Yoongi hyung's bike? He wasn't very pleased, his nose flaming in anger as we both ran and ran, huge grins plastered on our faces as our laughs echoed through everywhere.

How we both used to play hide in seek in a field full of various flowers, and how you would always pick a purple rose then hand it to me so casually, your breathtaking bunny smile beautifully displayed.

Those were the best moments of my life– the most wonderful ones I've ever had in my eighteen years of living. The moments which I treasured the most– the times I've spent with you.

You still have to live those memories, laugh at it and maybe even mourn for it. You could still do all of those things, feel that amazing rush in your veins once again, have that adventure we both have been dreaming of and have been dying for ever since fifth grade.

Live those nights once again
Live your life like the last time,

When everything was still beautiful— when everything felt so perfect. Back when everything was still a bit more nicer and brighter.

go back to the days we used to have,
let's play hide and seek again,

but this time,

You won't find me.