chapter 31

Bpov

I couldn't believe in the morning we were leaving in the morning to go down to earth for our wedding. I had said goodnight to my son one last time before leaving and Edward stopped me outside his parents courier. I turned around.

"Are you sure you're going to be alright tonight?" He asked me. "Edward I have Alice there to take care of my incision. Besides Rose and your mother's there to." I told him. "That's not what I'm talking about and you know it Bella!" He said sternly.

I let out a deep sigh. "I know Edward. I'm sure if we have any problems one of them will get ahold of you. Will you calm down it's only one night Edward. Besides I agreed to let you have Anthony because I was still healing." Edward pulled me into his arms.

"I know, I just worried about you. I just don't want nothing to happen to you." I smiled at him and kissed him on the nose. "Do you know how much I love you Edward?" He looked up and grinned. "Ummm, nope why don't you tell me." I giggled. "I feeling so much that sometimes I didn't think I could love you more but you prove me wrong every time Edward Cullen."

I finally left and before I went to my place I walked into Edward place even though he wasn't here. All the memories from when I first met him until now. I finally walked out and went into my place and I went to bed.

I woke up not having many nightmares. I only woke up 3 times last. A smile went on my face and I sat up realizing I was getting married today. I got up and went into the shower and let the hot water relax me.

I couldn't be more happier right now. I climbed out and wrapped a towel around me as I walked into the bedroom Alice come running in bouncing happy.

"Bella you're getting married today!" I took her hands into mine. "I know!" We started squealing. Rose and Esme came running in as Alice and I started giggling. "I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!" I yelled out as Alice and turned in a circle.

"Well I see someone excited!" Esme said. "Yes I am. The first time in my life I couldn't be happier then I could be about today. With your son I can be myself and I would not change a thing about him because he is so perfect to me." The biggest grin went on my face.

"I'm so happy for the both of you Bella I couldn't ask for a better wife for Edward." I walked up to Esme and gave her hug. I thanked her.

We got dressed and Alice did my hair and makeup. Everyone look so perfect. I walked out into the living room and saw my dad in his dress uniform and he had tears in his eyes.

"Dad don't cry!" I told him. "I just wish your mother could be here to see you." I close my eyes and take a deep breath and walk up to him and gently cup the side of his face.

"Daddy will show her the video's and will tell her how perfect this day was and I know in my heart if mother could be here she would be." He nodded.

"It's time to go Bella." Alice told me. My father took my arm into his and we all walk to the craft to go to earth.

A few hours we land on earth and Esme walks out and goes takes her seat. Rose walks out first and then Alice.

Then I hear the song Innocence come on. My father walks me down to the words of the music.

Waking up I see that everything is OK
The first time in my life and now it's so great
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
I think about the little things that make life great

I wouldn't change a thing about it
This is the best feeling

I look up at my dad then I see Edward at the arch and he looks so handsome in his dress uniform. He looks up at me and he grips until Jasper arm to hold himself up. I couldn't help but giggle cause even Jasper and Emmett's mouths hung open.